LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

you just won this thread

Thank you thank you...
Originally posted by ninerhippy:
I wish our guys would stop acting like punks, they've played a good tough game so far but they're not acting like the more veteran team. Kaepernick mocking Cam is low rent, just do youre thing and get you're ass back to the huddle, he's mixing it up with the panthers D like a rookie, we're not gonna always get the calls going our way so we better shape up IMO, Carolina is a very very good football team.

why did you post this in this thread? you've posted similar sentiments in other threads. stop spamming the board with your whining. We're going to the goddamned NFCCG!!!!!
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Rojo:

Nice

LOL
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I wish our guys would stop acting like punks, they've played a good tough game so far but they're not acting like the more veteran team. Kaepernick mocking Cam is low rent, just do youre thing and get you're ass back to the huddle, he's mixing it up with the panthers D like a rookie, we're not gonna always get the calls going our way so we better shape up IMO, Carolina is a very very good football team.

why did you post this in this thread? you've posted similar sentiments in other threads. stop spamming the board with your whining. We're going to the goddamned NFCCG!!!!!

prolly a racist.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

prolly a racist.

I hate Hippies
Originally posted by Eli_23:

Quit your crying. Go watch baseball then

He's a "hippy" whaddya expect. His way is the mellow way baby!

Get'em a body bag!!

Get'em a body bag!!

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Get'em a body bag!!

Sweet!! Lol
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

you just won this thread

Thank you thank you...

That is one cool meme!

Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

prolly a racist.

I hate Hippies

I think this dude is seriously a Seahawk troll trying to stir the Zone up

Ninerhippy

Kapertruckin to Sheadderall

my photoshop skillz just leveled up.
now im at level 1
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerEmpireFaithful:
Richard Sherman showing us, "Seahawk Blue Steel". Shegals have this look down pat.

Haha

• Jiks
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
It's f*cked up to dress as a crippled soldier (guy in background)

I don't think that's a crippled soldier. It looks like some koala or some other fuzzy animal in the background
Share 49ersWebzone