LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Not gonna lie, a Kaep leg lock on Cam would be awesome.

edit: Actually with Steve Smith's love for Ric and his knee problems, that would be even better.
[ Edited by RabidNiner on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM ]
this is really the greatest thread in the history of threads... when i have a s**tty day.. i jus look at this thread and laugh my ass off
  • Rojo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rojo:

HaHaHa.
Originally posted by Rojo:

Nice
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
this is really the greatest thread in the history of threads... when i have a s**tty day.. i jus look at this thread and laugh my ass off

I will stipulate to that

I always check this thread. There were a couple times where people started arguing. I stepped in, as I always will, that you have to leave this thread alone and pristine. This is not the thread for that.

Mods, I applied to be a mod. Can there be a mod, just of the Photoshop thread.

Just remember Eminem had a great lyrical response too:

I never knew my father neither; he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her I can relate to what you're saying in your songs so when I have a s**tty day, I drift away and put 'em on cause I don't really got s**t else so that s**t helps when I'm depressed I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7 But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does She don't know what it was like for people like us growing up You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose Sincerely yours, Stan -- P.S. We should be together too
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by kidash98:

sick. .. Any way to format this for a S4 phone?

Did it myself. Great pic
Anyone used this?

[ Edited by Drew231 on Jan 11, 2014 at 2:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Drew231:
Anyone used this?

this s**t is hella funny lol. i posted it somewhere a while ago too

[ Edited by 49ersBest1 on Jan 11, 2014 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:

hahahahaha!!!

someone put Kaps face on the kid

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

hahahaha thanks lol