There are 152 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
You must be new to not know that Alex Smith talk will be around for another generation, if not longer.

Hahah, that is true. Carry on ladies and gentleman.
LOL, all those nightmarish/harrowing times in 49ers lore brought the best out of this place.
lol best thread ever!
Originally posted by Psinex:
Thanks, I usually spend a little extra time to blend the photos together using multiple layers. The most tricky part of this one was getting the hair to sit right, since Gene Wilder's hair is all over the place and curly. The unfortunate thing is the Willy Wonka - Pete Carroll connection doesn't quite come across, with Pete Carroll as the PED Candy Man. There was another Candy Man that looked a little bit more sinister. Maybe I'll try those next.

Psinex, below is an example of an image I did for a Photoshop contest a few years back. I used displacment mapping and many layers and blending to put an image of the flag on a tree trunk texture. Mods, feel free to take this down if you want. Seems like the thread is pretty much off the rails anyway

Cool man, I will try it out next time I Photoshop something. Found a pretty simple tutorial:

http://www.photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/dispmap/dispmap.htm
Originally posted by NinerEmpireFaithful:
You must be new to not know that Alex Smith talk will be around for another generation, if not longer.

Kwame and Alex slapping Rodgers carried this thread in the early posts. The Kwame posts took over, but Alex will live in infamy on this site for all the PS posts herein, which are incorporated herein by reference. Alex is Alex and there will never be another Alex.

That said, I see a Rocky "I must break you" caption

Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Kwame and Alex slapping Rodgers carried this thread in the early posts. The Kwame posts took over, but Alex will live in infamy on this site for all the PS posts herein, which are incorporated herein by reference. Alex is Alex and there will never be another Alex.

That said, I see a Rocky "I must break you" caption

Hate to reply to my own thread but Wilson needs a corndog in his right hand
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Dec 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM ]
RUSSELL RAYE

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
RUSSELL RAYE

Lol at the ticker feed at the bottom.

I'm learning.....lol......

[ Edited by NinerEmpireFaithful on Dec 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
RUSSELL RAYE

Originally posted by defenderDX:
/Thread revival

Meh. I'm new here obviously, but didn't think people were still laughing at Alex Smith and Jimmy Raye jokes. How many years past is that? Lol.

We laugh at everything. Even past players. They're all classics
  • Silky
  • Veteran

The corndog thing is Alex's and forever will be. I say Russell Wilson's delicacy of choice should be pop-tarts.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

The corndog thing is Alex's and forever will be. I say Russell Wilson's delicacy of choice should be pop-tarts.

I can understand that. Here you go:

I can understand that. Here you go:

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

i've been wanting to ask forever: where did the corndog thing come from? i thought i saw all the posts on this thread but i musta missed the introduction to the corndog thing
Share 49ersWebzone