LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I still can't believe that company let them fly that banner over our stadium. They should have refused.

seriously, sellouts. no company in SF should have allowed that
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
I still can't believe that company let them fly that banner over our stadium. They should have refused.

Can we boycott that company? lol

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Can we boycott that company? lol
im down. not like i ever planned on payin someone to fly a sign anyway lol
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:

Should have been a white baby to be politically correct
Originally posted by kidash98:

I saw this one on the .nut site. It was captioned " if the shoe fits" if I remember right.
Robo-Kap Pt. 1

Robo-Kap the future of QBs
robocop from boston starring ben affleck?
robocop from boston starring ben affleck?

"Robo Kap" from Turlock starring Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by Psinex:
Thanks, I usually spend a little extra time to blend the photos together using multiple layers. The most tricky part of this one was getting the hair to sit right, since Gene Wilder's hair is all over the place and curly. The unfortunate thing is the Willy Wonka - Pete Carroll connection doesn't quite come across, with Pete Carroll as the PED Candy Man. There was another Candy Man that looked a little bit more sinister. Maybe I'll try those next.

Psinex, below is an example of an image I did for a Photoshop contest a few years back. I used displacment mapping and many layers and blending to put an image of the flag on a tree trunk texture. Mods, feel free to take this down if you want. Seems like the thread is pretty much off the rails anyway

Here's another I did using the same techniques (I think ... was a long time ago). I believe this was a chair or table texture. I remember when I made this thinking this might be something that would really sell. Plus, this one has better 'attributes' than the flag image ;)

riginally posted by rjr4
8:
found some of these on tumblr

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Here have been most of my favorites. I think we should get all the best together and have a poll for everyone's favorite. By the way thanks to all who have contributed in this thread. I got so many laughs out of them.

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
come at me, bruh

Originally posted by SanFranMan:

Originally posted by Garcia:
You're welcome.

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

/Thread revival
Originally posted by defenderDX:
/Thread revival

Meh. I'm new here obviously, but didn't think people were still laughing at Alex Smith and Jimmy Raye jokes. How many years past is that? Lol.
Originally posted by NinerEmpireFaithful:
Meh. I'm new here obviously, but didn't think people were still laughing at Alex Smith and Jimmy Raye jokes. How many years past is that? Lol.

You must be new to not know that Alex Smith talk will be around for another generation, if not longer.

Share 49ersWebzone