LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
He looks like Handi Man

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
and hes pink lol

Breast Cancer awareness He supports the cause

Boldins all about savin the titties!!!
Didnt make this but it's awesome LMAO

Originally posted by defenderDX:

Wow. Makes my shops look like a 5 year old blind kid did them. Time to step my game up!

This doesn't even come close, but my latest installment - Willis & Bowman:

wow that last one is pretty racist, You saying all black people look alike?
Originally posted by valrod33:

I had no idea this would be taken like that. If you are being for real, I'll take it down if you find it "racist or offensive" as that was not my intent. Kap calls WIllis and Bowman that name affectionately and I thought it was cool. It was no way, shape, or form intended to have any negative or racist connotations at all. From 49ers.com:

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Morning-Tailgate-Kaepernicks-Playful-Side/9523c568-b27b-418d-8b54-d197dcfe94c3

Kaepernick even had fun with the stars of San Francisco's defense. The quarterback looked at All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis and NaVorro Bowman and said, "Hey Doublemint Twins, can I get a sack or a pick?"
Originally posted by NinerEmpireFaithful:

I had no idea this would be taken like that. If you are being for real, I'll take it down if you find it "racist or offensive" as that was not my intent. Kap calls WIllis and Bowman that name affectionately and I thought it was cool. It was no way, shape, or form intended to have any negative or racist connotations at all. From 49ers.com:

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Morning-Tailgate-Kaepernicks-Playful-Side/9523c568-b27b-418d-8b54-d197dcfe94c3

Kaepernick even had fun with the stars of San Francisco's defense. The quarterback looked at All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis and NaVorro Bowman and said, "Hey Doublemint Twins, can I get a sack or a pick?"

He's joking.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

He's joking.

Whew! New here guys, sorry.

He's joking.

Val is a kidder, you'll figure it out.

sorry guys, im bored
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM ]

haha you'l get the inside jokes in no time. Keep the photoshops coming.

He's joking.

I wasn't kidding!!

No, I kid, I kid.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

That's pretty damn awesome.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
without the rocket CJ Spillman this s**t dont work
  • GEEK
  • Veteran