LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
^why?
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
^why?

I don't know. Why do you continually disrespect Kaepernick and get such a huge kick out of making fun of Harbaugh? Are you actually a fan of another team masquerading as a Niner fan? You tell me.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
^why?

I don't know. Why do you continually disrespect Kaepernick and get such a huge kick out of making fun of Harbaugh? Are you actually a fan of another team masquerading as a Niner fan? You tell me.

He's a Seahags fan. Believe that.
Originally posted by Beeker:

I suppose it's possible. One can't know for sure, but he hardly ever sounds like any Niner fan I know. I mean we all know that Harbaugh is a bit of a weird bird and he's very quirky and funny, but this guy was just getting a little too carried away and gleeful about a funny little picture of the coach with his kids. Yes, he's got black socks and an inside-out sweatshirt. Whatever. Don't laugh till you throw up over it. Then, strangely, he gets bent out of shape with an admittedly lame attempt at mocking the Seahawks. Maybe we just need a little more of this:

Or how about a little more of this:

Or how about this:

Or my personal favorite:

Or how about this:

This one I REALLY like ....
Or how about this:

This one I REALLY like ....
He's working on anger management and focus. It's a legal form of therapy up there these days.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
WTF!!!!??? Harbaugh wearing something other than his sweatshirt and pants!? photoshop

Black sweatshirt and khakis are his working outfit. He's with the kids.

didn't stop him before:

That girl of his looks big enough (or should I say bigger than Wilson ) to drive a car -- what is she doing in the stroller

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
WTF!!!!??? Harbaugh wearing something other than his sweatshirt and pants!? photoshop

Black sweatshirt and khakis are his working outfit. He's with the kids.

didn't stop him before:

Or before that

Would a Seahawks fan make this?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If I want posts making fun of Jim Harbaugh, I can always go to a Seahawks or a Raiders board. But, the last time I checked, this is a Niners board. Yes, he tends to be a bit of a kook at times. Can we give it a rest?

We've been doing this for 5 years now. We make fun of everybody, including our own guys. If it upsets you that much, you should contribute pics that are more to your liking instead of just b***hing about it.

Oh and maybe you should read this.
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Mar 28, 2013 at 2:24 PM ]
Who tucks his sweatshirt into his pants? That's one thing I really like about Harbaugh. He just doesn't care what you think.

No f**ks given!

Dude, do you got anything else? Was that your term project?

Share 49ersWebzone