LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lmao, fkn weirdo
Maybe it's an old Raider hoodie from his time in Oakland
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
what makes sense is that his youngest son puked on his sweatshirt and thus it's inside out
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
what makes sense is that his youngest son puked on his sweatshirt and thus it's inside out

but you're trying to put logic to Harbaugh's antics. He just operates differently
If I want posts making fun of Jim Harbaugh, I can always go to a Seahawks or a Raiders board. But, the last time I checked, this is a Niners board. Yes, he tends to be a bit of a kook at times. Can we give it a rest?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
If I want posts making fun of Jim Harbaugh, I can always go to a Seahawks or a Raiders board. But, the last time I checked, this is a Niners board. Yes, he tends to be a bit of a kook at times. Can we give it a rest?

We've been doing this for 5 years now. We make fun of everybody, including our own guys. If it upsets you that much, you should contribute pics that are more to your liking instead of just b***hing about it.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
WTF!!!!??? Harbaugh wearing something other than his sweatshirt and pants!? photoshop

Black sweatshirt and khakis are his working outfit. He's with the kids.

didn't stop him before:

Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Originally posted by JREED23:
So inside-out, grey sweatshirt and khaki cargo shorts are his leisure attire? There is something wrong with this guy...

OMG that sh*t is inside-out!

Not to mention his shorts are cut off pants LOL.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
So inside-out, grey sweatshirt and khaki cargo shorts are his leisure attire? There is something wrong with this guy...

OMG that sh*t is inside-out!

Not to mention his shorts are cut off pants LOL.

Holly cow this is like a gift that keeps on giving. The white socks with dark shoes too!

WTF!!!!??? Harbaugh wearing something other than his sweatshirt and pants!? photoshop

I wish Singletary had had something like this wrong with him.
Originally posted by BayArea:

He did. He was unbelievably a head coach in the NFL.
Originally posted by BayArea:

There you go. The whole package is just wrong.
[ Edited by GNielsen on Mar 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone