LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank God this thread survived the NT apocalypse
Originally posted by montana9er:
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by WolfPackNiner:
I know this is meant to be more of a mimic thread but I wonder if anyone out there can do this? My friend gave me this quote from the bible and I thought if there could be a 49ers pic of Willis or anyone but with all gold? I don't have the sort of software to do it myself but it might look cool?

"when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold" = JOB 23:10

Thought this would look pretty cool too so I gave it a try.

You. F******. Killed. It.

Kinda wish we had a Kaep kissing his tats type smiley.

Many thanks man.

That is bad ass. Best pic ever

Question for you guys. Can I download this pic and the one of nap on a zip drive or disk and take it to the sign shop so they can make a poster so I can get it framed
I'm not good with computers
I know this is meant to be more of a mimic thread but I wonder if anyone out there can do this? My friend gave me this quote from the bible and I thought if there could be a 49ers pic of Willis or anyone but with all gold? I don't have the sort of software to do it myself but it might look cool?

Many thanks man.

Question for you guys. Can I download this pic and the one of nap on a zip drive or disk and take it to the sign shop so they can make a poster so I can get it framed

Yeah, if your local shops do that. Kinkos does it for sure. But they might not because of copyright reasons. Depends on who is working there at the time.

Save it to a USB flash drive and try it out.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM ]

1998 called, they'd like their storage mediums back

The image is way too small of resolution to be of any good for poster size. Pixelated. You'll be disappointed.

It's only funny because it's true. lol
Originally posted by BayArea:

That is magnificent
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Coming right up

Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Coming right up

Ha ha. That why I'm asking I'm a carpenter what do you expect plus when I was in school we didn't have computers

Ray, it's time to retire!
Originally posted by GNielsen:

*fixed
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Feb 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM ]

Many thanks man.

Let me give you a straight answer because nobody seems to want to do anything other than make fun of your question and you're a fellow Niner fan. You can right-click on the image and you'll probably get a drop-down menu that includes "Save image as..." Then you can save the image to your desktop or where you want to on your computer. Once it's on your computer, you can write it to any removable storage medium you want. The problem you're going to run into is that the image is not large enough to make a poster. If you have Photoshop or some program that works with images, open the file in that program and try enlarging it to see what you get, but it's probably going to be very pixelated. Good luck!
Originally posted by GNielsen:

*fixed
Nice. I couldn't find a "crying Lewis" when I was throwing it together. Well done!
Share 49ersWebzone