LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Dee Winters-ILB-TCU-6th Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by Bloodless:

He looks like he will fit in perfectly with Warner and Dre. This front office is ridiculously good at identifying elite late round LB talent

He definitely stood out against Michigan.
Can we change his name to "Dee bad motherf**ker Winters?"

Winters appeared in 48 games over his collegiate career, totaling 246 tackles (33.5 for loss), 12.5 sacks, two fumble recoveries, 10 passes defended and three interceptions (one interception returned for a touchdown). In his senior year, he was named the College Football Playoff Semifinal Defensive Most Valuable Player after totaling seven tackles including three for loss, a 29-yard interception return for a touchdown and a pass breakup in the win over Michigan.

The linebacker's career highlights include an invitation to the 2023 Senior Bowl, 2022 First-Team All-Big 12 and 2022 Associated Press First-Team All-Big 12 honors.

4.49 40
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 29, 2023 at 3:08 PM ]
Dee Winners
Originally posted by elguapo:

How about Dee Chevy?
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by elguapo:

How about Dee Chevy?

Originally posted by Predator85:
Can we make him just rush the passer. Look like he can do that

7.5 sacks his senior season. How on God's Green Earth was that overlooked by so many?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Predator85:
Can we make him just rush the passer. Look like he can do that

7.5 sacks his senior season. How on God's Green Earth was that overlooked by so many?

This was one of my draft crashes. I don't know what the hell NFL teams are smoking. I don't care if linebackers aren't that valuable anymore but this guy can cover and get sacks? That is ridiculous he should've been a third or 4th round pick
honestly he looks like pro bowl material
Me likey.
Originally posted by Bloodless:

Absolute steal. How this guy dropped this far is beyond me.

Drake Jackson better come into camp super motivated and in super shape. Lynch wasn't just blowing smoke when he said he expected better.
I don't think it's a coincidence that the 49ers have added two guys that are phenomenal at blitzing the quarterback with Wilks coming in.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Drake Jackson better come into camp super motivated and in super shape. Lynch wasn't just blowing smoke when he said he expected better.

Huh? Pretty sure Winters will play LB, I see both SAM and WILL
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't think it's a coincidence that the 49ers have added two guys that are phenomenal at blitzing the quarterback with Wilks coming in.

^ This absolutely this
Share 49ersWebzone