There are 210 users in the forums

Which younger player are you most interested how much better they might be this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which younger player are you most interested how much better they might be this year?

Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Strange omission of Trey Lance, so I'll write him in.

+1

This
Lenoir is going to have a great year. He was playing very well the last few weeks into the season and in the post season. I didn't notice any drop off without Mosley.
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Apr 30, 2023 at 9:29 AM ]
proud to say I voted McKivitz
Originally posted by tohara3:

+1

This

This
Originally posted by battletowin:

+1

This

This

yup, he ain't talked about enough on here, let's take the posts away from these guys and more to TL
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Man, there's a lot of players you can list here. MM was just talking about how Kyle is a bit old school in that he likes to develop players for a year first by red-shirting them in year 1 but there's been a couple times the rookies were forced to play d/t injury (i.e. Aiyuk).

Ty Davis-Price - Another 3rd round bust or is he going to take off and spell CMC well?
Danny Gray - He's got some competition now but his growth would be huge.
Aaron Banks - Started off red hot but like most young first-year players, fell off quite a bit probably more d/t conditioning more than talent.
Jake Brendel - Now there is tape on you. But he played very consistent all year.
Spencer Burford - Split time with Brunskill and played slightly below average but now he's going to be a 20-game starter (see Banks)?
Drake Jackson - For the love of God, please become awesome so ShanaLynch spend some f**king resources somewhere else.
Javon Kinlaw - Hey, if he's not rehabbing, he...
Deommodore Lenoir - Wilks might like the longer CB's but if he can ball, that would be huge for us.
Ambry Thomas - Remember him? Don't give up on him yet.
Samuel Womack III - Like Banks, started out red hot and then disappeared from the starting lineup. But challenging Oliver and winning would be huge.
Brandon Aiyuk - OK, he had his one big Deebo-year. Will he check out now?
Talanoa Hufunga - The tape is out on him now too. Sophomore slump or arrow-up?
Jordan Mason - The mystery.
Colton Mckivitz - He needs to be beaten out badly from a talent perspective but hey, he's had plenty of time to develop so who knows.

I think Khalan Leborn can beat out Ty Davis Price.
Drake, I am looking for him to become the next pass rushing terror of the 49ers.
Jordan Mason, I hope he takes over all of TDP's reps and carries.
Colton is going to be good, and hopefully by the end of the season -- Great.
  • dj43
It's a tie. Burford and McKivitz.
Jackson

OL has so many ??? that I'd rather keep it simple, and for me if we find someone who can win one on one opposite Bosa reliably as well as adding Gravedigger then our DL is going to be so damn fun to watch.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by battletowin:

+1

This

This

yup, he ain't talked about enough on here, let's take the posts away from these guys and more to TL

What in the hell does that have to do with him not being an option here? If you want him excluded from the poll, the parameters should be changed. The poll asks which young player fans are most interested in seeing improvement from. If you're tired of the talk about him, stay out of his thread. It's already obvious who in here is interested in seeing if he's improved and who isn't. What about Kinlaw? This poll was started before the team refused his option, but he should have been an option also, imo.
Originally posted by dj43:
It's a tie. Burford and McKivitz.

It would be MASSIVE if we could shore up that right side!

McK has overtaken first place everybody

we have moved up the alphabet from McG to McK
If I could vote for two, it would've been Burford and McKivitz. I chose McKivitz because although he has some starts, he is going to be the full season guy now. If pass pro is holding up on the left side, I think we are scoring 28 ppg (with Trey as the starter) easy. We could have a shot at no. 1 offense with Brock.
Jackson has a good, mental mojo thing goin on
Brock Purdy let's not forget Elijah Mitchell either
Sam Darnold?

Can this dude really be as great as Kyle is gassing him to be?

SIDENOTE:Pretty sure my last picks for this topic were:
2022: Aiyuk
2021: Tavarious Moore?
Share 49ersWebzone