LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

DB Isaiah Oliver

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
I just want to know what we paid for him

Seriously why is it taking them so long to let us know the details. I'd say 4 to 5 million per year. He's an upgrade in the slot to Jimmy Ward

Even if Jimmy, Brendl, Juan, Gibson and Gire.

Same. It's really hard to comment on a signing if it is good or bad w/o knowing how much we actually paid to get him.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

Same. It's really hard to comment on a signing if it is good or bad w/o knowing how much we actually paid to get him.

This is crazy that they haven't mentioned the contract by now.

Seriously why is it taking them so long to let us know the details. I'd say 4 to 5 million per year. He's an upgrade in the slot to Jimmy Ward

Ya that sounds about right
I hope they're just working out some contract details because this is getting annoying
I really believe this will end up being a steal signing for us.
  • thl408
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I really believe this will end up being a steal signing for us.

Same. He's found a home at slot CB and seems like a good all around player with a chance to continue improving. Only 26 and still learning his new position.
Jason Hurley our cap guy is saying it looks like Oliver's cap hit this year is $1.6 mil. Will hopefully have the full details later this week or next
Originally posted by Luckycharms:
Jason Hurley our cap guy is saying it looks like Oliver's cap hit this year is $1.6 mil. Will hopefully have the full details later this week or next

Actually Lombardi has the breakdown. This year cap hit of $1.6 and $3.7 next year with 3 void years added. Good price I like it. Nice work Paraag

https://mobile.twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1638631470008000517

Actually Lombardi has the breakdown. This year cap hit of $1.6 and $3.7 next year with 3 void years added. Good price I like it. Nice work Paraag

Thank you finally we get some numbers. Well worth it

Does this signing give off a Charvarius Ward signing vibe?
[ Edited by Alfienator on Mar 22, 2023 at 1:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Does this signing give off a Charvarius Ward signing vibe?

I feel what you're saying. He could easily be a top 5 slot cb just like how Ward was playing like a top 10 cb

Hell yeah well worth it! That's a damn good price/signing; been a fan of this dude since college
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
2yrs/5.4 mil. Good deal.

Great value, we're sure voiding a lot of contracts, hope it doesn't come back to bite us in a few years as they're starting to really add up.
Share 49ersWebzone