LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

DE Clelin Ferrell

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Andra
  • Veteran
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/190422-clelin-ferrell-de-raiders/
loved this his dude coming out of Clemson. I started a thread in The draft war room along time ago. Hope he pans out for us. Should merge the threads
[ Edited by Andra on Mar 26, 2023 at 6:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Andra:
loved this his dude coming out of Clemson. I started a thread in The draft war room along time ago. Hope he pans out for us. Should merge the threads

Yup. Outside of Hargrave, I'm most excited for him. I think he can earn a starting DE spot on base downs and earn some snaps both inside and outside. He should do well as a rotational guy here.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Yup. Outside of Hargrave, I'm most excited for him. I think he can earn a starting DE spot on base downs and earn some snaps both inside and outside. He should do well as a rotational guy here.

Our next Arden Key 🤞
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Our next Arden Key 🤞

Yes I am very optimistic about this guy.
He was terrific in college.

Maybe it was poor coaching w/the Raiders?

IMO, we have an outstanding coaching staff and if he can't do it w/us he won't do it anywhere.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

IMO, we have an outstanding coaching staff and if he can't do it w/us he won't do it anywhere.

This, if he can't do it in SF, he is clearly a bust with no chance to be anything in the NFL, but I have a good feeling about Ferrell, I agree with some who say he could earn a spot as a base DE, I hope he and Jackson push each other opposite Bosa, if we don't sign another EDGE.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

This, if he can't do it in SF, he is clearly a bust with no chance to be anything in the NFL, but I have a good feeling about Ferrell, I agree with some who say he could earn a spot as a base DE, I hope he and Jackson push each other opposite Bosa, if we don't sign another EDGE.

He'll forever be a draft bust due to where he was drafted but that's more on the raiders. He'll do fine setting the edge and getting occasional sacks.
Originally posted by lamontb:
He'll forever be a draft bust due to where he was drafted but that's more on the raiders. He'll do fine setting the edge and getting occasional sacks.

Of course, but he can resurrect his career here, and cash in, we get a comp pick, rinse & repeat lol

Of course, but he can resurrect his career here, and cash in, we get a comp pick, rinse & repeat lol

Love this strategy! It's really paying dividends in draft capital.

Would love for him to be the adult in the room on screens draws edge stressing rpos. Think if he picks up a couple tips from nickster, hell double his career sack total this year.

If he is wise, he will do 2 years unless he explodes in year 1.

QB likely will be running right into Ferrell's path if he plays with Bosa, AA, and Jackson lol. Should easily set a career high in sacks.

Double post.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Apr 16, 2023 at 5:18 PM ]
Heard this guy got 3 sacks in 9 drop backs in OTA's
Share 49ersWebzone