There are 150 users in the forums

QB Sam Darnold is a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Recycled garbage

bouncing from team to team.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Recycled garbage

Way better #3 than Josh Johnson though. I'll take it.
Really thought we were going to roll with Matt Ryan as our 3rd-string. Curious what Darnold's price is.
Originally posted by libertyforever:
CMC must have said great things about Darnold...
Is everyone forgetting Steve Wilks is our DC now too?!
Recycled garbage

Worst case scenario is he comes to camp, 49ers get an up close look at a young player they've had a curiosity about a few years ago, and he doesn't make the team.
welp that didn't take long

we got a known guy household name and someone who started games last season
Love him as a back-up.

Lateak Wilson 4-2 as a starter for Carolina and Wilks last season 7td's-3Int's
This is a good pick up. Let's see the price.
All i got out of this is at least he is better than Josh Johnson god forbid we have to dip that far into the bench again
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Really thought we were going to roll with Matt Ryan as our 3rd-string. Curious what Darnold's price is.

At this point I'll take Darnold easily, Ryan was literally a statue back there and beyond washed. I still can't get over watching him against the Broncos and that epic choke job in MIN

Way better than Josh Johnson. Mobile, nice arm, has never played with this much talent before. He'll be a great clipboard holder for Lance and Purdy.
Just like what Trey Lance diehard fans said about Trey, we have never seen Darnold played with Silverback, Kittle, Deebo, Aiyuk, Juice...
Career TD/INT = 61/55
Originally posted by thl408:

Sam looking forward to getting him on the field this offseason with TL. TL a #3 overall. So is Sam.
Recycled garbage

Had probably his best NFL season last year. 4-2 as a starter for the panthers with Wilks as HC. 7-3 TD/INT ratio.
Share 49ersWebzone