LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Jake Moody-K-Michigan 3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ray Guy went in the first-round pick 23. Not bad for arguably the best punter ever.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Ray Guy went in the first-round pick 23. Not bad for arguably the best punter ever.

Truth!
Originally posted by krizay:
Hopefully we don't draft a k

Id take this kid in the 7th rd in a heartbeat. Wouldnt be shocked if they used a 5th even but I hope they dont
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Id take this kid in the 7th rd in a heartbeat. Wouldnt be shocked if they used a 5th even but I hope they dont

Got 11 picks. Got no problem using a late day 3 pick on one…anything after the 5th rd.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Got 11 picks. Got no problem using a late day 3 pick on one…anything after the 5th rd.

Agree

I think he'll last that long.

You'll get him in the 4th and you'll like it!
A Jim Harbaugh PK? That's gold. HOF career.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You'll get him in the 4th and you'll like it!

You'll get nothing and like it!!!!!!! Spaulding get your foot of the boat!!!!
We could grab him with our first 3rd round pick which is a comp pick. If he is a great kicker, we don't have one of those on the roster right now.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
We could grab him with our first 3rd round pick which is a comp pick. If he is a great kicker, we don't have one of those on the roster right now.

Major reach if they do which would not surprise me. He should be a good kicker, great is up for debate and there's no indication he will be generational.

Originally posted by Oilcan:

Major reach if they do which would not surprise me. He should be a good kicker, great is up for debate and there's no indication he will be generational.

No way that's way too early, this whole place will flip if the whole draft were anxiously waiting then they take a kicker. I'll take him in the 5th if he's there but then again I won't be surprised if they did take him with one of their 3rds
  • thl408
49ers need to draft this guy and that TE Kuntz so I can buy those jerseys for my wife.
Originally posted by thl408:
49ers need to draft this guy and that TE Kuntz so I can buy those jerseys for my wife.

LMAO
Originally posted by thl408:

LMAO

is he the best kicker in the draft?
Share 49ersWebzone