LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2022 Season Conference Championship

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2022 Season Conference Championship

F the eagles!!!! Suck it philly!!!
World Series losers and super bowl losers a few months apart, couldn't happen to a better fan base. F em!!!
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
World Series losers and super bowl losers a few months apart, couldn't happen to a better fan base. F em!!!

think they lost the MLS championship too lol
That's a game we should have not just been in, but won yesterday.

f**k the eagles.
Eat s**t, Philly.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I know Philly lost and I'm f**king glad. But, Hurst is the real deal, he can run like knowone else and he can f**king pass like an elite Qb. I'm a believer, now.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I know Philly lost and I'm f**king glad. But, Hurst is the real deal, he can run like knowone else and he can f**king pass like an elite Qb. I'm a believer, now.

No and no. I think you're about to see Hurts crash down really hard next season. His story has been seen over and over, and KC exposed it when they constantly flushed him out of the pocket toward his left. They have him no room to scramble and forced him to make decisions in the second half, and Hurts looked avg doing it.
Originally posted by DrEll:

No and no. I think you're about to see Hurts crash down really hard next season. His story has been seen over and over, and KC exposed it when they constantly flushed him out of the pocket toward his left. They have him no room to scramble and forced him to make decisions in the second half, and Hurts looked avg doing it.

An we did the same too. We had hurts totally shook an KC got him there too by their second half. he's a good qb but very beatable
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:

An we did the same too. We had hurts totally shook an KC got him there too by their second half. he's a good qb but very beatable

Obviously, he's beatable. Kc beat him last night. I'm just talking about Jalon the talent. He's the real deal and some commentors have him #3 behind only Mahomes and Allen, now.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 13, 2023 at 8:46 AM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

think they lost the MLS championship too lol

Sixers and Flyers are up next

Although i'm a Sixers and Flyers fan so that kind of sucks

I wish the chiefs would have blown them out because those garbage eagles fans needed an extra serving of humble pie.
ball dont lie, philly!
go F yourselves!

circling that game next season like a mutha!
[ Edited by ForeverYoung8 on Feb 13, 2023 at 8:51 AM ]

Hurts can run but not like Jackson or Fields. Still it shows why Kyle drafted Lance. He wanted that extra threat. Even Mahomes made a huge play with that run up the middle yesterday. By the way, Montana still has the record for most total rushing yards in SB history.
I'd rather have a student of the game, such as Brock, well endowed in mind and trousers.
Obviously, he's beatable. Kc beat him last night. I'm just talking about Jalon the talent. He's the real deal and some commentors have him #3 behind only Mahomes and Allen, now.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by scottym:
I'd rather have a student of the game, such as Brock, well endowed in mind and trousers.

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone