LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

Wildcard Round: Coaches Film Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oooooh y'all the playoffs have begun and have our 49ers ever looked this good? We take a look:

Great breakdown jonny! Thank you for this. Wonderful to watch it all unfold
JD I think all of us really wanna know how manscapes lawnmower actually works? Happy you have a sponsor but will it make my coochie cork look great?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
JD I think all of us really wanna know how manscapes lawnmower actually works? Happy you have a sponsor but will it make my coochie cork look great?

Well, when I doubt you want photo evidenced. I will say, when I had my vasectomy it worked great and there were no nicks or cuts and it was all taken care of in the shower.

Best body hair trimmer I've ever had.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Well, when I doubt you want photo evidenced. I will say, when I had my vasectomy it worked great and there were no nicks or cuts and it was all taken care of in the shower.

Best body hair trimmer I've ever had.

That's the kinda review I'm looking for!
so you said nothing about Aiyuk on the play where it looked as if he gave up on; is that what you were referring to regarding a Shanahan explanation?
[ Edited by Sanfran_chrisco on Jan 17, 2023 at 6:29 PM ]
Great job as always JD!
Excellent breakdown. Always enjoy the video.

Side note: I sent the last couple to my 75 year old mother. She loved 'em! Said they really helped her better understand what was happening. Now THAT is an endorsement!
Thanks Jonnydel. Excellent as always.

Hear a lot about how Dallas will try to disguise the defensive looks but you mention Shanahan dictating to defenses. Does Kyle scheming tend to limit the range of things defenses can reasonably try?
Thoughts on the pass rush (front 4 and the blitz) heading into the matchup on Sunday?

Hey del, good stuff. Also listened to the most recent podcast, which was a great listen..time flew by when I was tuned in, so it kept my interest. Just nice breakdowns, takes, convos. Very interested on hearing more in depth takes on this upcoming DAL game. Thx again.
The QB School did a real good breakdown too. I love how Brock tried twice to look off the mlb but dude wouldn't move off the slant route. On the 3rd time he got him moving to the slant like the previous 2 times but then got deebo on the crosser. Kids learning and adjusting in a playoff game! Crazy…
Originally posted by Montana:
Hey del, good stuff. Also listened to the most recent podcast, which was a great listen..time flew by when I was tuned in, so it kept my interest. Just nice breakdowns, takes, convos. Very interested on hearing more in depth takes on this upcoming DAL game. Thx again.

Just listened to his podcast after reading your post. Great compliment to his breakdown videos. Jonnydel and the other host make an easy-to-listen-to pair.

[ Edited by Midbay on Jan 18, 2023 at 7:51 AM ]
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
The QB School did a real good breakdown too. I love how Brock tried twice to look off the mlb but dude wouldn't move off the slant route. On the 3rd time he got him moving to the slant like the previous 2 times but then got deebo on the crosser. Kids learning and adjusting in a playoff game! Crazy…

There must be some communication between Brock, Greise, and Kyle for them to call the play again for Brock.

Nice as always by jonnydel
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 18, 2023 at 9:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
so you said nothing about Aiyuk on the play where it looked as if he gave up on; is that what you were referring to regarding a Shanahan explanation?

Yes. I didn't want to speculate on stuff there. I don't know why BA stopped running. He could be coached to that if he see's that crosser wide open to stop his route and block, maybe he was being lazy - I don't know and any thoughts there would be talking out my rear. I showed it mostly because it was tying in to how open those crossers were all game long. I don't think I've ever seen a game where they were open that much. That's a huge testament to the impact of Christian McCaffrey.
Share 49ersWebzone