SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2022 Season Wild Card Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2022 Season Wild Card Round

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cheating ass Seahawks don't even deserve to be here today

We're so numb to it, it looked normal to us. LOL
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Is anyone else getting tired of hearing about Brady and the Bucs or Dallas? We have a game today and have seen nothing on our game at all. Of course I'm on the East Coast so that may have to do with it. Go Niners!!
Originally posted by JEP83:
Is anyone else getting tired of hearing about Brady and the Bucs or Dallas? We have a game today and have seen nothing on our game at all. Of course I'm on the East Coast so that may have to do with it. Go Niners!!

Less tv, more youtube. There is a lot of 49ers content creators out there.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Less tv, more youtube. There is a lot of 49ers content creators out there.

True. Was just looking for updates on weather and such.

will do!

Easy coast bias is very real.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Please, no turnovers or this game will stay close.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

It's because it's Brady and Dallas always gets the pub.
Get it done. No defensive lapses and play strong, consistent ,physical and SMART. No dumb penalties. Lets go!
Originally posted by mayo49:

The reality of it is that the highest rated game this weekend will most likely be the Bucs and Dallas.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:

The reality of it is that the highest rated game this weekend will most likely be the Bucs and Dallas.

Every Wildcard game is going to be good.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cheating ass Seahawks don't even deserve to be here today

We're so numb to it, it looked normal to us. LOL

The refs hooked us up. Id rather face hawks than lions tbh.
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Jan 14, 2023 at 6:15 AM ]

Yeah but cowboys typically draw the highest ratings and Brady is Brady. Chargers and Jacksonville are literally the two worst markets in the league and have the worst draw (obviously LA is huge but chargers don't have a good base).

niners vs seahawks will do well but isn't going to be a huge draw since it's two west coast teams and Seahawks aren't really a team most people think has a chance.

overall, it's playoffs and will get viewership but business wise, it makes the most sense for networks to talk the most about cowboys and Bucs. It's not bias - it's just business.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 14, 2023 at 6:20 AM ]
Lets get some picks. Gipson, Jackson? Get another one or two plz thank you:)
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

Do you know Debbie would be over 60 now? Does she still live in Dallas?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone