There are 258 users in the forums

POLL Team u fear MOST this post season

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL Team u fear MOST this post season

The team I fear MOST is the Bills cuz not only would we have to beat them, we would have to beat the OFFICIALS. The whole country and THE LEAGUE would be rooting for Buff. If Buff makes it we would need to get out to a big lead and hold it. If it's a tight game the zebra's will make sure we lose (as we know from previous experience)

In a pure football match up I think Cincy would be the toughest match up for us. Their explosive offense would give our beleaguered secondary a tough time.

Not overly worried about NFC teams other than Philly but their injuries will make it tough for them.
[ Edited by LenCat on Jan 14, 2023 at 11:30 PM ]
Other : 49ers
The team I fear most is the team directly in front of us. This week that team is SEA. If we survive, then next week it will be said team. I have already predicted that all NFC home teams will win this weekend's playoff game so next week the team I fear most will be MIN
  • thl408
Need an option for the NFL Zebras
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I can agree with this. We can beat ourselves if we don't execute well and play with discipline.

On offense, if one or two players miss an assignment, it can ruin a play. I think early on in our 10 game win streak, we weren't totally sharp--guys were missing blocks, miscommunication with the QB, and what-not, and there were good plays that were missed that could've been GREAT plays. Late in the season, we got sharper (and healthier), and it's why we've scored 37, 37, and 38 in the past three games.

On defense, if a player isn't playing with discipline, we're gonna have blown coverages. All in all, even possibly our weakest player Deommodore Lenoir, is still serviceable, but in looking at the film... when there's been a bust, it's because he's had a mental error. Same goes with Hufanga.
KC has something special going on right now with Pacheco and McKinnon they are shredding ppl. Reasonable chance they don't get out of AFC but I think they do.
49ers
Philly. Not because of the team. If we play them it's at Philly in the winter.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Philly. Not because of the team. If we play them it's at Philly in the winter.

May be a benefit. Run game and #1 D travels well. How will Hurts and his ability to push it downfield to Smith and Brown play out in cold temps? Could be like Packers vs MVP Rodgers last year / postseason.

Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

Personal foul, late hit on the quarterback #97, 15 yard penalty, automatic first down. #97 is disqualified.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

This

The 49ers can beat themselves.

They have a strong chance at a great post season if they play top level football. IF they fall into old habits and beat themselves they will loose.

Can't have the O-line taking turns ending drives with dumb penalties, just like the defense can't give up chunk plays though errors or flags.

Odds are great they can beat anyone if they play mistake free football.
Nvmd stupid YouTube copyright bs
[ Edited by ItsX4Number6 on Jan 12, 2023 at 3:36 PM ]
Chiefs/Bills are tie for me. They both have the big arm QBs that can run, which I feel like is kryptonite for niners defense.
chiefs for me. were 0-2 in the recent times
Share 49ersWebzone