There are 139 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs Seahawks Pregame thread - 2022 Wild Card Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs Seahawks Pregame thread - 2022 Wild Card Round

Originally posted by Faithful4ever:
I've had the feeling all week that the crowd tomorrow is gonna be out of its mind. I'm not sure why exactly, but this playoff run feels different than the last few. Maybe it's because it's the Seahawks, or Purdy, or CMC, but I feel the defense is going to utterly dominate tomorrow.

Niners - 17
Seahwks - 3

Yeah that score's not going to work with me, too close lol.... I need more from niners offense.

I want to destroy this team to the damn SHADOW REALM!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I've had the feeling all week that the crowd tomorrow is gonna be out of its mind. I'm not sure why exactly, but this playoff run feels different than the last few. Maybe it's because it's the Seahawks, or Purdy, or CMC, but I feel the defense is going to utterly dominate tomorrow.

Niners - 17
Seahwks - 3

It's just that we're back, just like back in the 80's.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Niners - 17
Seahwks - 3

I should admit that I'm a shot of Redbreast and 3 Guinness in right now, so my Niner goggles are on, but even my sober mind told me the Niner D is gonna be on fire tomorrow.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Niners - 17
Seahwks - 3

I should admit that I'm a shot of Redbreast and 3 Guinness in right now, so my Niner goggles are on, but even my sober mind told me the Niner D is gonna be on fire tomorrow.

First off, cheers. Just like that we have a dominate defense and offense. One is off, the other picks up the other. We got the best roster in the league. Pro Bowlers ever where. Just glad we got a good team. Just got to join the Warriors in another Bay Area Championship.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 13, 2023 at 9:51 PM ]
Definitely not getting any sleep tonight. Might just go park in line at the gate
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Definitely not getting any sleep tonight. Might just go park in line at the gate

Whatever you do, just drive safe out there. Rain and Drivers don't mix well.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Me, either. Go on forth tomorrow my fellow die-hard friend.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 13, 2023 at 9:57 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Come on, people, got to stay up all night.
Don't know how reliable the iPhone Weather app is, but after the most recent update it's looking like there won't even be 0.1" of rain in Santa Clara from 1:00 to 5:00…
I'm nervous as hell just like every game and especially every playoff game!

Google agrees rain is gonna be less of a factor. The football Gods are smiling on us. Let's go Niners!!!
Bang bang!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:
I'm nervous as hell just like every game and especially every playoff game!

Don't torture yourself, what will be will be.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 13, 2023 at 11:35 PM ]

It's 230 am on the east coast. I can't sleep, mayo
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

It's 230 am on the east coast. I can't sleep, mayo

I can sleep fine. We will be fine. Stop worrying.

Share 49ersWebzone