LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs Cardinals pregame thread - 2022 Week 18

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs Cardinals pregame thread - 2022 Week 18

Wonder if McCoy and Hopkins will play
Originally posted by DrEll:
Methinks it's better we lose and get the 3 seed if Philly is beating NY. Stray away from GB in the first round

Lol this is some coward s**t.
Methinks it's better we lose and get the 3 seed if Philly is beating NY. Stray away from GB in the first round

Imagine being scared of a mediocre Packers team lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

It's really not hard, considering some dude I've never heard of beat our defense down so hard they aren't even #1 anymore. You don't think Rodgers could do that to us?
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

It's really not hard, considering some dude I've never heard of beat our defense down so hard they aren't even #1 anymore. You don't think Rodgers could do that to us?

Were fans this scared when they had a shootout with the Saints in 2019 late in the season? Fans are so fickle.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Were fans this scared when they had a shootout with the Saints in 2019 late in the season? Fans are so fickle.

Again, our rookie QB just won a shootout with some random guy playing his first game. I find it stranger that people want to compare that guy to Rodgers or Brees. If our D doesn't show up, you like Brock Purdy's chances at out dueling Aaron Rodgers? That's a bit crazier.

Again, our rookie QB just won a shootout with some random guy playing his first game. I find it stranger that people want to compare that guy to Rodgers or Brees. If our D doesn't show up, you like Brock Purdy's chances at out dueling Aaron Rodgers? That's a bit crazier.

We are going to constantly face QBs in the playoffs that have shown to deliver the ball even better than Purdy. I would rather find out sooner than later that we can stop a high powered offense in the playoffs. If they can't do it against Rodgers with the lack of weapons he has, no way we can face the real challenges.

Who has Rodgers really "out dueled" in their 4 game win streak? 4-2 TD to INT ratio, hasn't passed for over 250 yards in any of those games.

Beating the Packers in 2023 is about stopping the run and avoiding turnovers.

It's not about Rodgers
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
If we are afraid of GB, then we don't deserve to even be in the playoffs.

This. Rodgers has looked iffy, their receiving corps is meh, their OL is banged up, not at all scared of Green Bay or Minnesota.
We should be afraid. Stidham rapes our secondary yesterday. What do you think HOF Rodgers will do with a nothing to lose mentality ?
We beat him when he had Adams in Greenbay, he will be in trouble without him. I will be more worried having to play the eagles at their house if we don't get the #1 seeding. Just my thoughts.

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Hoping this game is a 1:25 PM start and Vikings and Eagles both play in the morning. That way we know if we can rest players or not.

Which is why they will have it at the same time.

Yea, I think the NFL is going to try to prevent us from knowing.

I also find it funny that the Chiefs of course get an extra day off before the playoffs start.

League will rig it so they get the BYE so it won't matter anyways
Defense clearly didn't take random guy seriously. That won't be the case with Rodgers. Also the Raiders have much better receiving targets.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Man the overconfidence against Rodgers is amazing. Be careful what you wish for folks. What everyone expected Rodgers would do to us in last years playoffs can easily be reversed this year. I'd rather take the easy road vs the Giants, and IF the Packers are that good I'll happily welcome them to Levi's for the NFCC game…
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Lol this is some coward s**t.

coward KC cuKC s**t
Man the overconfidence against Rodgers is amazing. Be careful what you wish for folks. What everyone expected Rodgers would do to us in last years playoffs can easily be reversed this year. I'd rather take the easy road vs the Giants, and IF the Packers are that good I'll happily welcome them to Levi's for the NFCC game…

Packers are at their absolute weakest in years. Rodgers couldn't beat the 49ers when his team was comparably stacked but he'll pull it off now while having one of the worst seasons of his career? Meh.
Share 49ersWebzone