LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs Dolphins Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs Dolphins Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 13

• thl408

• December 4th, 2022; 1:05pm PT
Daddy Kyle bout to beat the s**t outta his nerdy kid
Will be a good game will be nice to have this home game strech after short week from international game and a few players banged up
[ Edited by ritz126 on Nov 28, 2022 at 6:58 AM ]
I'm flying in for this game… my dad is a lifelong dolphins fan. Any of you gonna be there?
I wish I could be there. John Taylor is supposed to be hanging out with the 49ers Rush podcast.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
If the Dolphins have one area the 49ers can exploit, it's their OL. Sound familiar?
I think this one is likely to be a loss for the 49ers, but the Niners are such a good team that on paper they can beat anyone (see, current Vegas odds). I cannot wait to watch this one, win or lose. This is a huge chance to prove that we do truly belong in the Superbowl conversation.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Nov 28, 2022 at 7:09 AM ]
Game of the year for me.
Originally posted by FL9er:
If the Dolphins have one area the 49ers can exploit, it's their OL. Sound familiar?

Dolphins have also been playing a huge strech of games against the worst defenses they have struggled a bit against good defenses up to date
  • thl408
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/163785-raheem-mostert-wilson-dolphins-talent-49ers-actually-sling/
"We have way better talent here. It's going to get spooky,"
"We have a quarterback who can actually sling it," Mostert responded.

It's a lot of traveling
Originally posted by thl408:
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/163785-raheem-mostert-wilson-dolphins-talent-49ers-actually-sling/

Love the bulletin board material pteciate it bro
Originally posted by thl408:

Feel like saying Tua is way better than Jimmy is loose at best. They're both middle-of-the-pack starting QBs who are playing above their career average. I would even say that both Mostert and Wilson Jr could be "right" as Jimmy is playing measurably better than the Jimmy they saw.
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Dolphins have also been playing a huge strech of games against the worst defenses they have struggled a bit against good defenses up to date

both Terron Armstead and Austin Jackson were out at end of there game yesterday. Armstead is supposed to miss time and I don't know the severity of Jackson's injury. Tua got sacked and hit multiple times yesterday after Armstead left.
It's the game of the week, maybe the year. My take, the 49ers are Joe Louis and the Fins are Billy Conn. A heavyweight against a blown-up middleweight.
Share 49ersWebzone