LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Hey 49er fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by elguapo:
With a bunch of backups…. Not too impressive with street free agents playing cb. Context matters, be better

Last year's playoff loss to you guys stings. It still does to this day. I don't think we ever recovered.

I hope Rodgers gets better as a passer bc Watson and Lazard is a pretty good combo. I still think he should use the TE more. After all, that 13 td year 2 years ago was pretty impressive
When will we see you guys on the schedule again? I Hope we do before Rodgers retires. Hey maybe we meet in the playoffs again.

When will we see you guys on the schedule again? You will see the Niners on your schedule again but Rodgers may be playing for Niners
I Hope we do before Rodgers retires. He will not retire, just change teams
Hey maybe we meet in the playoffs again. Not this year and not for a while after Rodgers leaves
With a bunch of backups…. Not too impressive with street free agents playing cb. Context matters, be better

Last year's playoff loss to you guys stings. It still does to this day. I don't think we ever recovered.

Strange coming in to talk a little.... when your franchise is about to hit it's lowest low since Majik man

Hey, y'all should sign Garoppolo after this season. He has a winning record against Rodgers and everyone here thinks he's pretty good. He knows the system, will cost less also.
When will we see you guys on the schedule again? I Hope we do before Rodgers retires. Hey maybe we meet in the playoffs again.
Rodgers might be a 9er the next time we play
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Rodgers might be a 9er the next time we play

Can you even imagine?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
The real question here is what is up with Rodgers... IS HE DONE!??!

Originally posted by YACBros85:
Due to Adams big catches late in the game to set up that game winner. I guess you don't remember you guys getting the ball back with 37 seconds left with no timeouts?

I do remember but last year was certainly fun. This year hasn't been at all.

ya the divisional game at lambeau was fun!
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 26, 2022 at 9:27 PM ]
Can y'all trade us Rodgers? So he can go out a Super Bowl winner one last time??

the production in this video is 12 out of 10.

NEVER. Fartgers is a over the hill doner stinkier than the worst rotten cheese available in Wisconsin and a greedy selfish egotistical old f**k at that, he has done s**t in the playoffs since he got lucky with a decent team on his only SB run early in his career and your current HC is a dud and a choke like Fartgers since that 1 SB, SO NO CHANCE. Furthermore once he is force to retire, GB will have at least 10+ years of suckage seeking another franchise QB to take over GL with that, enjoy that coming up shortly as a cheese packer fan, PURE SUCKAGE FOR YEARS TO COME 😉 🤣

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
The real question here is what is up with Rodgers... IS HE DONE!??!

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone