LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Hey 49er fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When will we see you guys on the schedule again? I Hope we do before Rodgers retires. Hey maybe we meet in the playoffs again.
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
When will we see you guys on the schedule again? I Hope we do before Rodgers retires. Hey maybe we meet in the playoffs again.

Hmm. Highly unlikely this season. Check back next year.
The real question here is what is up with Rodgers... IS HE DONE!??!

Packers would have to make the playoffs first. Why are you so eager to see 49ers vs packers again with Rodgers anyway?
Originally posted by billbird2111:

We beat you guys last year in Santa Clara. I wish we could play again before Rodgers retires.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
The real question here is what is up with Rodgers... IS HE DONE taking Ayahuasca!??!

Fixed ;)

We beat you guys last year in Santa Clara. I wish we could play again before Rodgers retires.

You mean Adams beat us. However, he did not beat us in GB in the divisional round.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
You mean Adams beat us. However, he did not beat us in GB in the divisional round.

Crosby beat you guys for the game winner.
[ Edited by 49ersvsPackers on Nov 26, 2022 at 12:34 PM ]

Crosby beat you guys for the game winner.

Due to Adams big catches late in the game to set up that game winner. I guess you don't remember you guys getting the ball back with 37 seconds left with no timeouts?

Due to Adams big catches late in the game to set up that game winner. I guess you don't remember you guys getting the ball back with 37 seconds left with no timeouts?

I do remember but last year was certainly fun. This year hasn't been at all.

The real question here is what is up with Rodgers... IS HE DONE taking Ayahuasca!??!

Fixed ;)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25052884/

Hang in there. We have all been through those types of seasons.

I don't think Aaron is done. I do think he's got a busted digit that is affecting how he throws the football. That legendary pinpoint accuracy will return, but not until Aaron decides to step away and let healing commence. It might mean a lost season this year, but I don't think that digit is going to magically get better anytime soon.

Hang in there. We have all been through those types of seasons.

I don't think Aaron is done. I do think he's got a busted digit that is affecting how he throws the football. That legendary pinpoint accuracy will return, but not until Aaron decides to step away and let healing commence. It might mean a lost season this year, but I don't think that digit is going to magically get better anytime soon.

He also has zero threat at WR. Hard to play QB with dropped passes and poor route running.

With a bunch of backups…. Not too impressive with street free agents playing cb. Context matters, be better
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 26, 2022 at 1:46 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:
With a bunch of backups…. Not too impressive with street free agents playing cb. Context matters, be better

Last year's playoff loss to you guys stings. It still does to this day. I don't think we ever recovered.
Share 49ersWebzone