LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Week 11 ARI Cardinals Coaches Film Analysis Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by English:
We have nothing like it. I am told that the most popular public holiday around the whole world is "Getting Our Independence From The British Day".

No. That can't...

WOOOO 4th of 'Murica, F the king!

Yeah you might be right.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Sweet!

Jonny! Two questions, if you could answer.

1-Hopkins only had two catches in the second half. What was different between the first and second half on defense?

2- In your opinion, do you think we'll come out passing more to start games? I think David Lombardi recently mentioned the analytics say we're actually a better passing team than running.

I know we would prefer to run the ball more, and possibly protect Jimmy from his overaggressive tendencies… but with the way he's playing after acquiring CMC, I wonder if we could trust him with a more pass-heavy gameplan.

1. The steroids wore off.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Great game and great vid. Thanks JD.

Absolutely, English. So, you'll have to forgive my ignorance of English culture. What's your day that's similar to an American thanksgiving? I mean, technically the pilgrims were English so.....you could just borrow it

We have nothing like it. I am told that the most popular public holiday around the whole world is "Getting Our Independence From The British Day".

Lol. Well, at one point y'all owned a quarter of the world
Share 49ersWebzone