There are 221 users in the forums

2023 OPOY Christian McCaffrey, RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2023 OPOY Christian McCaffrey, RB

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Weird. I just watched the movie From Dusk Till Dawn last night. It was based around a nightclub called the Titty Twister.

Like CMC, it was meant to be!
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
CMC should have been our 2017 draft pick, it would have saved a lot of pain and heartache.

Then you get no Bosa. Please don't Back to the Future our roster.

Yeah, but we might have a Superbowl win....

Slippery slope. If we do indeed win, its gonna be so much sweeter. Probably how fans of the 49ers before the 80s felt when they finally did win.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
CMC should have been our 2017 draft pick, it would have saved a lot of pain and heartache.

can we grab mahomes instead ?

Agreed. If we are going to do that, you take Mahommes.

I'll say I think it took Mahommes abd Josh Allen taking Kyle's lunch money as well as Andy Reid's innovation that got him out of wanting the Kirk Cousins type of QB.
  • All22
  • Veteran
But right now it feels like the 1990s. We break through one year after many disappointments, everyone steals our coaches and system etc

I prefer the all out dominance of the 1980's.
[ Edited by All22 on Nov 26, 2022 at 7:00 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

An offense with this much talent shouldn't only be 2nd best tbh.

Agreed. With or without McCaffrey, this offense should be putting up points and yardage for fun.

Slippery slope. If we do indeed win, its gonna be so much sweeter. Probably how fans of the 49ers before the 80s felt when they finally did win.

I'll say I think it took Mahommes abd Josh Allen taking Kyle's lunch money as well as Andy Reid's innovation that got him out of wanting the Kirk Cousins type of QB.

Kyle was quoted right before the 2017 draft revealing all the traits that he wants in a QB. Mahomes with all his pre-draft scouting reports hit the mark on every one. His stubbornness is agonizing at times.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erKing:

Kyle was quoted right before the 2017 draft revealing all the traits that he wants in a QB. Mahomes with all his pre-draft scouting reports hit the mark on every one. His stubbornness is agonizing at times.

it's the BELIEF that he can make anyone looks good.. . It's the BELIEF that " MY SYSTEM WILL MAKE CJ THE BEST QB IN THIS DRAFT " ..

Originally posted by All22:
But right now it feels like the 1990s. We break through one year after many disappointments, everyone steals our coaches and system etc

I prefer the all out dominance of the 1980's.

No one but Brady is doing that. We will need Trey to turn into an elite QB by 2024 and for us to continue to hit on coaches, acquire draft picks for teams plucking our coaches and front office personnel POC, keep up our day 2 and 3 hit rate, and be 50-50 in the first round to make 1980s happen again.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

An offense with this much talent shouldn't only be 2nd best tbh.

Agreed. With or without McCaffrey, this offense should be putting up points and yardage for fun.

Not so, even the great Bill Walsh couldn't make the offense work until Roger Craig came in. Steve Young and the offense suffered when Ricky Watters left. The west coast offense must have a running back who play wide receiver.
I'm worried about this guy's knee? Anyone know how bad of a injury?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers_Life:
I'm worried about this guy's knee? Anyone know how bad of a injury?

It will be fine. I blame the Oline for not being so synced today and opening gaps, and poor run blocking as well as only average pass protection

trending towards playing sunday
I would sit him if he is not 100%. This is not an inner conference game and it's not a must win. We need him healthy for the Bucs and Seahawks and especially the playoffs.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I would sit him if he is not 100%. This is not an inner conference game and it's not a must win. We need him healthy for the Bucs and Seahawks and especially the playoffs.

I think I agree with this.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

I think I agree with this.

He really may not play? If that is the case I would maybe go Mason/Coleman with TDP the special teamer.
Share 49ersWebzone