Pre-Draft Tracker: Visits, Meetings, Workouts, Picks →

There are 161 users in the forums

2023 OPOY Christian McCaffrey, RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

2023 OPOY Christian McCaffrey, RB

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
https://www.nbcsportsbayarea.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/christian-mccaffrey-olivia-culpo-seahawks/1675523/?fbclid=IwAR2GcF48xOYoSyL_ErxA4NlgRmkHWBJ6kyRB4-rowfjiQZFAmdRKwl74Fow

Damn, you guys never played football? This is common s**t. I used get those "bruises" all the time, especially on turf or when some motherf**kers would grab skin instead of pads/jersey during tackles.

What you don't see is what's worrisome. I bet he feels like s**t. I haven't seen it mentioned much, but he's taken some serious shots to the head. He also landed on his head on a TD in Seattle.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 30, 2023 at 12:13 PM ]
Are we going to pretend CMC's awful attempt at a flop didn't happen?

Seriously though, he has great games every week and makes it seem normal. Easily becoming one of my all time favorite niners!
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:

Seriously though, he has great games every week and makes it seem normal. Easily becoming one of my all time favorite niners!

He must be an NBA fan.

I'm going to pretend our complete sucking the the first quarter was just to limit CMCs touches late in the season and to lure th eagles into a false sense of security.
Super Stud!
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:

I laughed so hard, the ref was also quite amused.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 3, 2023 at 9:55 PM ]
The ref was like "You break 5 tackles every time you touch the ball. No way a single person knocked you over like that"
That was quite a good trade. What did they give? C- LOL.

First 1000 yard rusher during Kyle Shanhan era.

Last year does not count since McCaffrey got part of his 1000 yard season with Panthers.

Now one rushing TD away from setting a franchise season record.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
First 1000 yard rusher during Kyle Shanhan era.

Last year does not count since McCaffrey got part of his 1000 yard season with Panthers.

Now one rushing TD away from setting a franchise season record.

539 yards away from 2000 total yards. 1461 yards in 13 games. So if he keeps the same pace he will do it.

CMC needs only 3 first downs to set the franchise record for an entire season despite there being 5 games left.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Dec 5, 2023 at 8:49 AM ]

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

CMC needs only 3 first downs to set the franchise record for an entire season despite there being 5 games left.

Damn, they literally have a stat for everything.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Would it be wise to draft his younger brother, not because he might be a stud but because we may be able to retain him(Christian) on a team friendly deal?
[ Edited by JMC52 on Dec 7, 2023 at 6:06 PM ]
Originally posted by JMC52:
Would it be wise to draft his younger brother, not because he might be a stud but because we may be able to retain him(Christian) on a team friendly deal?
like hold his brother hostage until CMC signs a cheap deal... i like your style
Share 49ersWebzone