LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 387 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

Originally posted by Oilcan:
That's surprising I would have figured it was TB or Buffalo.
It's only two games in. Defensive rankings mean nothing at this point. They played Seattle and Houston, two bottom feeder teams. We played two bottom feeder teams. We have no idea what to expect.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
This is Aiyuk's breakout game. Hundred yards and a tuddy you heard it here first
Originally posted by 91til:
This is Aiyuk's breakout game. Hundred yards and a tuddy you heard it here first

Whats with "tuddy"? My simple mind is immediately thinking "turdy". Just say "td" for cryin out loud.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Whats with "tuddy"? My simple mind is immediately thinking "turdy". Just say "td" for cryin out loud.

I think it might be something nasty. I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with either - oh, I'm embarrassed to say it - um, feces; or maybe - I'm just going to say it - women's bosoms.

I'm so sorry if that broke any rules here. I'm normally not this forward!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Son of a b***h. AA looks to be out. He better be available for the Rams game

As long as he gets healthy for the long stretch. I think we can get by with Kinlaw and the rotations for a few games. The offense will just need to do their part, which is the question.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

I think Kittle will have more catches than Aiyuk. Denver's best CB will be on Aiyuk.
Originally posted by cali2COniner:
Really hope we get this win tomorrow. These Bronco fans out here think they have a Super Bowl team every year drives me nuts.
31-13

^ this. Go 9ers!!
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Denver's not a bad place to live. When I was a kid we used to go there to visit relatives and it was a real cow town. No pro franchises at all. Since then it's grown up and has some great restaurants and a franchise for every major sport. The only downside is the weather but if you're living in NY you're already used to cold in the winter.

Yeah my bro lives there right down the road from the broncos. We try to get out there at least once a yr. Talked about moving to the Springs one day.

Our winters are way worse. At least it's sunny in Denver lol
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Asking a dude who trolls the injury thread to read up and get educated on that subject is probably asking a bit too much.

We don't have an injury thread currently. What we do have is one that has injuries in the title, but is really just a haven for a certain poster to propagate misinformation and baseless theories about our team:

Would be cool to have an injuries thread that could mainly be tied to facts and reality, tho!? Maybe one day it happens?
"just a haven for a certain poster to propagate misinformation and baseless theories about our team"
Why would you do that?
Noticed you cut the list where you come in.
Keep the "nothing to see here" narrative burning and the injury curse might go away, and then watch that thread keep growing.

i have been waiting for aiyuk's breakout game for awhile now…
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Sep 24, 2022 at 5:37 PM ]

Worst case scenario: No 49er sacks, Jimmy G. one INT, 170 yds, 78 rating, no TD, Kittle 50 yds, Deebo 65 rushing yds, 1 TD, Aiyuk 35 yds. Broncos win 20-16
Best case scenario: 2 49er sacks (Bosa, Hufanga), Jimmy G. 1 TD & INT, 170 yds, 98 rating, Kittle 70 yds, Deebo 90 total yds, Aiyuk 50 yds. 49ers win 23-16
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Asking a dude who trolls the injury thread to read up and get educated on that subject is probably asking a bit too much.

We don't have an injury thread currently. What we do have is one that has injuries in the title, but is really just a haven for a certain poster to propagate misinformation and baseless theories about our team:

Would be cool to have an injuries thread that could mainly be tied to facts and reality, tho!? Maybe one day it happens?
"just a haven for a certain poster to propagate misinformation and baseless theories about our team"
Why would you do that?
Keep the "nothing to see here" narrative burning and the injury curse might go away, and then watch that thread keep growing.

That's a post attacking a forum member if I've ever seen one
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Why would you do that?

That's a post attacking a forum member if I've ever seen one
It's all he's done for the past 3 days is just come and get angry and pick fights.
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 24, 2022 at 5:51 PM ]
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:

I think Kittle will have more catches than Aiyuk. Denver's best CB will be on Aiyuk.

Yeah I could see Kittle going off too for sure. Surtain is good, but a little banged up. I just know Aiyuk can get open and Kyle can get him open and I like the way Jimmy was flinging it last week
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:

Yeah I could see Kittle going off too for sure. Surtain is good, but a little banged up. I just know Aiyuk can get open and Kyle can get him open and I like the way Jimmy was flinging it last week

I think Jimmy starts flinging it more often this season to be honest. It'll help him in the long term. He's playing for his next contract, whether its with a new team or an extension.
Share 49ersWebzone