There are 191 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Broncos pregame thread - 2022 Season Week 3

• FL9er
  • Veteran
I was listening to Cosell yesterday and he has been the only guy to my knowledge to publicly acknowledge that Russell Wilson shares a lot of the blame for what's going wrong with the Broncos offense. Hopefully, this is not the week they decide to play a complete game.

Lowkey worried about Armstead's bad foot. Denver can run the ball, they just don't do it enough.
OLB Jonathan Cooper- hamstring
WR Tyrone Cleveland- hamstring
DL Mike Purcell- elbow
T Cleveland is Jerry Jeudys back up and Mike Purcell (x niner) is Dj Jones back up. These late adds to injury list could be significant.
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Originally posted by lamontb:
For some reason as a kid I always thought the broncos logo had a unicorn on it. 2 of my best friends are Broncos fans and they hate it when i call them the unicorns. Getting me a t shirt made for the game with a unicorn for the game sunday night. they probably won't let me in

My buddy (Broncos fan) has been hounding me to watch this game together since the schedule came out. He knows my Sunday ritual consist of not leaving the house and not answering phone calls (I can't stand watching with people constantly talking and not paying attention to the game).

I'm setting up the projector in the back yard and watching SNF by the fire with a cold drink. NINERS FANS ONLY!

This is me. I was explaining why I hate watching 49ers games in sports bars. I prefer to be alone if we are on.
I love when we have primetime games...but man I hate waiting for Sunday Night/Monday Night games. So much anxiety and the night games on the east coast are killer these days with a toddler who hasn't slept through the night in weeks.

Really hope i'm not sad and tired Monday morning. We need to stop letting this little cornball get away with beating us.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
OLB Jonathan Cooper- hamstring
WR Tyrone Cleveland- hamstring
DL Mike Purcell- elbow
T Cleveland is Jerry Jeudys back up and Mike Purcell (x niner) is Dj Jones back up. These late adds to injury list could be significant.

Mike Purcell, one of the 49ers from the glory years.
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Were missing a Kenny golladay type big football vacuum receiver. He would help trey immensely and his stock is low

We got JJ for way below his disgusting salary. Only reason he's still in NY because the cap hit is 21 mil if he's released.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Great watch but I was entirely too distracted trying to place homie's accent. 🤣 Irish I think?
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Sep 23, 2022 at 9:19 AM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Were missing a Kenny golladay type big football vacuum receiver. He would help trey immensely and his stock is low

We got JJ for way below his disgusting salary. Only reason he's still in NY because the cap hit is 21 mil if he's released.

We can't afford Golladay, who is overpaid, and overrated.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

man Ju wants to say a lot about other posters, then he posts this ?

KG is trash right now and only plays when he wants to. dude might get cut he keeps up with the BS

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
For some reason as a kid I always thought the broncos logo had a unicorn on it. 2 of my best friends are Broncos fans and they hate it when i call them the unicorns. Getting me a t shirt made for the game with a unicorn for the game sunday night. they probably won't let me in

My buddy (Broncos fan) has been hounding me to watch this game together since the schedule came out. He knows my Sunday ritual consist of not leaving the house and not answering phone calls (I can't stand watching with people constantly talking and not paying attention to the game).

I'm setting up the projector in the back yard and watching SNF by the fire with a cold drink. NINERS FANS ONLY!

This is me. I was explaining why I hate watching 49ers games in sports bars. I prefer to be alone if we are on.

Same here, I don't even like my wife or kid in the living room lol.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Great watch but I was entirely too distracted trying to place homie's accent. 🤣 Irish I think?

The accent threw me off as well. Could be irish or scottish.

I am sure Wilson isn't the only issue with that offense but I hope he doesn't get things figured until the following week.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Same here, I don't even like my wife or kid in the living room lol.

Glad I'm not the only one.

The last time I watched a game with someone other than my girl and 1 year old was the 2019 season SB. My buddy who is a 49ers fan talked me into letting him come over. He was on the phone most of the time and had a "there's always next year" attitude when we lost!

So when we played the Cowboys in the playoffs last year and he asked to come over, I told him absolutely not. I also told him where my brother (Cowboys fan) was watching the game. My brother told me the worst part about the loss was watching the game with the walking talking jinx.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

man Ju wants to say a lot about other posters, then he posts this ?

KG is trash right now and only plays when he wants to. dude might get cut he keeps up with the BS

Yep, Golladay was benched I think, only reason he's still a Giant is that terrible contract, I wouldn't touch that deal.
Trey no longer the starter and now we get perfect weather in Denver Sunday night.

Coincidence????
Share 49ersWebzone