There are 216 users in the forums

49ers sign TE Tyler Kroft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let's get it. He's good. TE2
Kroft is a name of ancient Anglo-Saxon origin and comes from the family once having lived in an area that was near the croft. The surname is the northern form of Croft and it's literal meaning is the area of arable land that was located by a cottage that was worked on by the farmer.
They say patience is a virtue...in this case, ShanaLynch pick up a solid vet TE in Kroft. He should beat out Dwelley...whom I've never felt was good enough. Kroft has great size, wingspan and adds another RZ target. He has plenty of experience, too, having played w/Cincy, Bills and the Jets. I like this signing a lot.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Kroft is a name of ancient Anglo-Saxon origin and comes from the family once having lived in an area that was near the croft. The surname is the northern form of Croft and it's literal meaning is the area of arable land that was located by a cottage that was worked on by the farmer.

I'm hoping we sign TE Jake Butt next
Damn is Kittle gonna hold out too or what
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Don't worry. Kittle is in a good place too. If he wants to play somewhere else, it's a business, and it is what it is and I'll wish him the very best.
I'd but that for a DOLLARRRRRRRR

we got ourselves a TE2 or TE 3. He catches TD's at a very high rate
[ Edited by elguapo on May 24, 2022 at 1:54 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

man, this BUTT had a future at one time... i hope he gets it all back !!
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
They say patience is a virtue...in this case, ShanaLynch pick up a solid vet TE in Kroft. He should beat out Dwelley...whom I've never felt was good enough. Kroft has great size, wingspan and adds another RZ target. He has plenty of experience, too, having played w/Cincy, Bills and the Jets. I like this signing a lot.

Guy catches alot of first downs too in comparison to his receptions. He's a solid chain mover on top of a red zone target

2015- 11 receptions, 6 first downs, 1 td
2016- 10 receptions, 3 first downs, 0 td
2017- 42 receptions, 22 first downs, 7 tds
2018- 4 receptions, 4 first downs, 0 td
2019- 6 receptions, 5 first downs, 1 td
2020- 12 receptions, 9 first downs, 3 tds
2021- 16 receptions, 9 first downs, 1 td
70 percent of his career catches are either a first down or a td
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on May 23, 2022 at 11:06 PM ]
Are you not entertained!?

Are you currently underwhelmed?

Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Are you not entertained!?

Are you currently underwhelmed?

Is this not why you're hereeeeeeee
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

Guy catches alot of first downs too in comparison to his receptions. He's a solid chain mover on top of a red zone target

2015- 11 receptions, 6 first downs, 1 td
2016- 10 receptions, 3 first downs, 0 td
2017- 42 receptions, 22 first downs, 7 tds
2018- 4 receptions, 4 first downs, 0 td
2019- 6 receptions, 5 first downs, 1 td
2020- 12 receptions, 9 first downs, 3 tds
2021- 16 receptions, 9 first downs, 1 td
70 percent of his career catches are either a first down or a td

Good dive Willis.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

man, this BUTT had a future at one time... i hope he gets it all back !!

He had cracks in his game
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Don't worry. Kittle is in a good place too. If he wants to play somewhere else, it's a business, and it is what it is and I'll wish him the very best.

I see we guaranteed 250K to Dwelley for this year, if we try to get him on the PS and someone claims him, do they absorb the whole deal? AB81 this is for you, also if he does clear waivers, and we put him on the PS what would his contract look like then, especially with the 250 K?

I do like a 3 TE 53 man, with Kittle+Kroft+Woerner as our top 3, and someone like Dwelley or who ever the 4th best TE is after camp to be on our PS as first guy up if one of the top 3 goes down.
Share 49ersWebzone