There are 110 users in the forums

UDFA CB Qwuantrezz Knight -UCLA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Larry Krueger keeps pumping up this guy.

Larry Kreuger is a 49ers hating idiot. Used to listen to him on late-night sports radio, him and his rich buddy would trash the 49ers for hours, and this was in the 2000's when we were bad. Also he's a pompous moron who thinks he knows more than everyone else. I can't stand that dude and have 0 respect for his opinions, especially when it's 49ers related.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Larry Krueger keeps pumping up this guy.

Larry Kreuger is a 49ers hating idiot. Used to listen to him on late-night sports radio, him and his rich buddy would trash the 49ers for hours, and this was in the 2000's when we were bad. Also he's a pompous moron who thinks he knows more than everyone else. I can't stand that dude and have 0 respect for his opinions, especially when it's 49ers related.

I have a much higher opinion of him
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Larry Krueger keeps pumping up this guy.

Larry Kreuger is a 49ers hating idiot. Used to listen to him on late-night sports radio, him and his rich buddy would trash the 49ers for hours, and this was in the 2000's when we were bad. Also he's a pompous moron who thinks he knows more than everyone else. I can't stand that dude and have 0 respect for his opinions, especially when it's 49ers related.

I have a much higher opinion of him

I think anything is a much higher opinion lol
I think he's going to surprise and make the team, beating out Dernard as the backup nickel back
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 149,314
f**king Cards

  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,165
HE was one guy I was hoping that the Brick After Brick Brothers would give a chance.
Originally posted by boast:
f**king Cards


Noooooo.... seriously? Knight should have made the roster IMO.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,165
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by boast:
f**king Cards


Noooooo.... seriously? Knight should have made the roster IMO.

EXACTLY what I just posted.. The Dark Knight should have gotten a chance... especially after Ambry got hurt..
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by boast:
f**king Cards


Noooooo.... seriously? Knight should have made the roster IMO.

EXACTLY what I just posted.. The Dark Knight should have gotten a chance... especially after Ambry got hurt..

So he Cards are just going to keep taking our bricks apparently.
This sux, we should have found a way to get him on the roster

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by boast:
f**king Cards


Noooooo.... seriously? Knight should have made the roster IMO.

EXACTLY what I just posted.. The Dark Knight should have gotten a chance... especially after Ambry got hurt..

So he Cards are just going to keep taking our bricks apparently.

Yep, Ilm Manning & Keith Ismael, now Knight, oh well, Bradley Roby is in for a visit, hopefully he's healthy, he'd be a nice addition.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,246
Originally posted by boast:
f**king Cards


Awww CRAP!
.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by boast:
f**king Cards


Awww CRAP!
.
QK didn't have to sign with them
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by boast:
f**king Cards


Awww CRAP!
.
QK didn't have to sign with them

There's also that. Didn't JaMycal Hasty turn down an active roster call up years ago?

But a RB catching on here is more of a sure bet than DB.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Sep 18, 2023 at 2:35 PM ]
Hate to lose a DB.
Share 49ersWebzone