LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

UDFA CB Qwuantrezz Knight -UCLA

Shop 49ers game tickets
The name of a champion. Anybody with a double Z in their name you know is a baller. The guy puts the hit on fools. Knows how to get to the QB, too. Don't know much about his coverage skills. Maybe they'll try convert him to Safety. We'll see how he looks.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The name of a champion. Anybody with a double Z in their name you know is a baller. The guy puts the hit on fools. Knows how to get to the QB, too. Don't know much about his coverage skills. Maybe they'll try convert him to Safety. We'll see how he looks.

ZZorro reminds me of BOB SANDERS !!

woooooooo watta find !!!!
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
The name of a key and peele skit 😂
Originally posted by JMC52:

Has to be.
He is in zzzz mix
His name would win Scrabble, so he's got that going for him
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by JMC52:

Has to be.

lol its too good
I love this signing. He's got a shot at SS. Smart player. Playmaker with 8.5 TFL last season. In the box S in the NFL. Double transfer & he'll be 25 in October. Coverage against top TEs is questionable. No picks in all his years in college but definitely a good run defender. At worst he'll make the PS.
I agree with the SS comment. He has a nose for the ball. I admit I got a Bob Sanders vibe from him too but let's slow our roll a little. Stash him on PS?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
I agree with the SS comment. He has a nose for the ball. I admit I got a Bob Sanders vibe from him too but let's slow our roll a little. Stash him on PS?
he's gotta be more instinctive than the old 24 !!

we can use him to spy on Arizona's DOPEY !!
Scrappy, tough player. Reminds me a lot of K'Waun. I think he makes the team with his ability to play nickel corner....
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Scrappy, tough player. Reminds me a lot of K'Waun. I think he makes the team with his ability to play nickel corner....

QBert!!!

That's his new nick name !!!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

QBert!!!

That's his new nick name !!!!

nope
Larry Krueger keeps pumping up this guy.
Share 49ersWebzone