LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

New Jersey Numbers(Free Agents, & Returning Players)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by All_Knowing:
Have a feeling Burford will change from #74 before the season once more lineman are cut. Remember when we issued Hightower #21 lol.

I'm definitely in the party of great players having their numbers retired, especially now with the new numbers rule. #21, #52, and #74 should all be retired and put in our ring of honor. Still look at #53 and #94 being issued and feel bad about it, but those are a little more understandable IMO.

I have no real issue with Buford getting 74, maybe Joe said it's cool, like BY Said it was cool for Nick to wear 97
Originally posted by SouthMemphis49er:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'll say it. 35 is a ugly number for a CB.

I definitely agree with that..

I agree, it reminds of the late 90s when we had such terrible CB play with dudes like Ramos McDonald, Monty Montgomery, Darnell Walker, etc
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by All_Knowing:
Have a feeling Burford will change from #74 before the season once more lineman are cut. Remember when we issued Hightower #21 lol.

I'm definitely in the party of great players having their numbers retired, especially now with the new numbers rule. #21, #52, and #74 should all be retired and put in our ring of honor. Still look at #53 and #94 being issued and feel bad about it, but those are a little more understandable IMO.

I have no real issue with Buford getting 74, maybe Joe said it's cool, like BY Said it was cool for Nick to wear 97

Wasn't #97 issued to someone in 2018 before Bosa came though? Dekoda Watson I think.

I do remember though Cowboy giving Solomon the okay to wear #94. But I agree, if Joe's cool with it we should all be too.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Giedi:
My favorite 49er numbers (in addition to all the retired numbers) -- 33, 74, 94, 95, 26

21 should also be considered... not because of Deion.. or Gore.. but Eric Wright.. he had as much to do w/the 49ers' dynasty as Ronnie Lott did..

Why would Deion even be considered?

WHAT part of NOT BECAUSE OF DEION did you not get ?

Coffee anyone ?

Well he clearly popped in your head. I think most rational people wouldn't even mention him but I forgot who I was talking too.

yeah, you forgot who you're talking too..

Deion's name are for those who remembered him being w/the 49ers and the ones who did not see Wright play..
13.. the mark of 7th round legends

Ray Ray looks pretty sharp in that 3 uni
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Is that Steve....

Bono?
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Is that Steve....