LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

DT-Kalia Davis-UCF 6th Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
so essentially with an ACL post op , we drafted a Redshirt for this yr and with chance of him starting inside in 2023.. Didn't know him until we picked him but i like the thinking and we got him just where you are supposed to take injury talent…6 th rd. Without ACL he goes way, way earlier.

He's definitely quick twitch like a DJ Jones. Quick penetrator in the backfield. Totally worth a 6th round pick.

Good thing our days of picking ACL projects in the earlier draft rounds are gone.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Deebo:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Oh hey there!
damn Breida.. what happened ?

That's Ate Clements

Did he ATE Nate Clements lol
so essentially with an ACL post op , we drafted a Redshirt for this yr and with chance of him starting inside in 2023.. Didn't know him until we picked him but i like the thinking and we got him just where you are supposed to take injury talent…6 th rd. Without ACL he goes way, way earlier.

He's definitely quick twitch like a DJ Jones. Quick penetrator in the backfield. Totally worth a 6th round pick.

He needs to get in shape though. He could've easily been like a 2nd or 3rd round pick at worst if he would've looked the part and not have the ACL injury.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Deebo:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Oh hey there!
damn Breida.. what happened ?

That's Ate Clements

Did he ATE Nate Clements lol

Ate Nate and 80 million worth of food.
It is rumored that Jimmy is also a quick penetrator.
See you in 2023 buddy...looking forward to his explosiveness from the 2i.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Me 2, maybe he can come in late in the season, never know lol
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Good thing our days of picking ACL projects in the earlier draft rounds are gone.

Amen and 10-4 Texas howdy on that score. This was WAY better than taking an IDL in first rd with arthritic knees…or at least damaged knees. I'm dead set against drafting any player with injury hx, but in rds 6, 7….hey, have at it. It is a crapshoot , but rds 6,7 are basically made for drafting an injured great talent.

No flies on this pick at all. Great risk/reward ratio, and this is where that is supposed to happen. If it works out, you just outfoxed the rest of the NFL. If you lose….well, jeez, it was a 6th…or 7th for heaven's sakes. BFD. Who can argue with that ?
Originally posted by scottym:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

That's possible too!

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
He needs to get in shape though. He could've easily been like a 2nd or 3rd round pick at worst if he would've looked the part and not have the ACL injury.
For sure he would of been at least a 4th round pick. Look at how far that projected 1st round LB fell (Philly drafted) due to a supposed chest injury that's almost all healed.

Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Originally posted by scottym:

Exactly
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

That's possible too!

Hope hope!
49ers rookie Kalia Davis not molding his game after D.J. Jones

KD: Yeah, I'd like #93, please.
Hope he comes back healthy next year and challenges Kinlaw.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Hope he comes back healthy next year and challenges Kinlaw.

I say we TRADE Kinlaw asap... time to know he's another BUST..
Share 49ersWebzone