There are 155 users in the forums

RB-Tyrion Davis-Price-LSU

Shop 49ers game tickets
What's the deal with TDP? Mason an UDFA has just leapfrogged him. Going forward, based on Kyle's track record point I'd prefer him getting his RBs in the UDFA/later round and stop wasting those higher picks.
[ Edited by ninerFate on Dec 10, 2022 at 3:27 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerFate:
What's the deal with TDP? Mason an UDFA has just leapfrogged him. Going forward, based on Kyle's track record point I'd prefer him getting his RBs in the UDFA/later round and stop wasting those higher picks.
Just Kyle outsmarting himself with this pick.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

The issue is that this has been going on since his first draft ie choosing Joe Williams, but Matt Breida outplaying him.
Could've taken a RT, TE or S with this pick
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Could've had Tariq Woolen
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Could've had Tariq Woolen

Coulda shoulda woulda
Who?

The issue is that this has been going on since his first draft ie choosing Joe Williams, but Matt Breida outplaying him.
Let's hope having by CMC, he'll finally stop picking RBs in the earlier rounds.
ANOTHER 3rd RB Dud but this one literally EVERYONE Knew this was a reach and bad pick from the start as everyone had him as a 6th or 7th Rd and some as a UDFA. Just a bad, bad pick and from what I've read, this was another KS "personal" pick: luckily we got Jordan Mason as a UDFA and he looks very promising, he just needs more touches. This helps make up a little for the awful pick of taking TDP in the 3rd rd
Yea just a bad pick all around.

• Disp
  • Veteran

Let's hope having by CMC, he'll finally stop picking RBs in the earlier rounds.

Don't worry about that. Between the Lance and Mcaffrey trades we dont have any high picks for the foreseeable future
stop. drafting, running. backs.
It's like the kid that would do so well if they just applied themself. But instead they only try really hard just to barely pass getting a mixture of A's and F's and that's our roster lol. Extremely frustrating.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
stop. drafting, running. backs.

In the 3rd round
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
what's Shanny's excuse now? same as Sermon?
Share 49ersWebzone