LISTEN: 49ers DC Search Is Complete & NFL Combine Studs →

There are 133 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can this guy teach our other D Lineman how to swap passes? Damn, the boy is good…….sexual chocolate!!!!! He play so fine don't you agree?!
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,873
He´s freaking talented, yeah, that´s for sure. Needs to be more steady.
But for a late second round pick, Drake Jackson is really promising.
The flashs are super impressive.
Originally posted by pdc20:
He´s freaking talented, yeah, that´s for sure. Needs to be more steady.
But for a late second round pick, Drake Jackson is really promising.
The flashs are super impressive.

It will be really interesting to see how he develops after a full offseason of NFL-level strength and conditioning.
Dude was helping collapse the pocket big-time yesterday. Love what I see from him.
He'd have gotten a sack if not for Brady's insane throw away
Originally posted by elguapo:
Can this guy teach our other D Lineman how to swap passes? Damn, the boy is good…….sexual chocolate!!!!! He play so fine don't you agree?!

All they literally have to do is throw their hands up in front of the QB lol
Playing better and better each week. Can't ask for much more. He kinda reminds me of Dee Ford....
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 32,161
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Playing better and better each week. Can't ask for much more. He kinda reminds me of Dee Ford....

Oh crap, I didn't see the injury. What happened to Drake?
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Playing better and better each week. Can't ask for much more. He kinda reminds me of Dee Ford....

Oh crap, I didn't see the injury. What happened to Drake?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Playing better and better each week. Can't ask for much more. He kinda reminds me of Dee Ford....

Oh crap, I didn't see the injury. What happened to Drake?

Waiter waiter…..just taste the soup!!!!

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Can this guy teach our other D Lineman how to swap passes? Damn, the boy is good…….sexual chocolate!!!!! He play so fine don't you agree?!

All they literally have to do is throw their hands up in front of the QB lol

It would seem so but so many DL don't. Also it's a timing issue as well
The young man seems to have a knack for this. If I was Drake, I would see if I could get into the lab and train with Bosa all off season. Change his diet and do all the Bosa workouts.

  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 32,161
I know he's a rookie and it might not be good to jerk him around by changing positions but would Koceruk consider him at nickel DT in a role similar to Arden Key last season? DT is thin and right now AA is the only pass rush threat at DT. Let Drake bat down more balls at DT.
Originally posted by thl408:
I know he's a rookie and it might not be good to jerk him around by changing positions but would Koceruk consider him at nickel DT in a role similar to Arden Key last season? DT is thin and right now AA is the only pass rush threat at DT. Let Drake bat down more balls at DT.

I'm pretty sure they've been doing that already. I thought I saw him line up inside vs the Bucs.
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 32,161
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by thl408:
I know he's a rookie and it might not be good to jerk him around by changing positions but would Koceruk consider him at nickel DT in a role similar to Arden Key last season? DT is thin and right now AA is the only pass rush threat at DT. Let Drake bat down more balls at DT.

I'm pretty sure they've been doing that already. I thought I saw him line up inside vs the Bucs.

Nice. With how badly the DT position has been hit with injuries, let's see if Drake can get some pressure from there on passing downs. Pretty sure he'd be better than McGill and Spence at getting QB pressure.
Share 49ersWebzone