There are 302 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel & Trent Williams named 1st Team All-Pro!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Congrats to both! Somehow this is the first time for Trent. Bosa came just shy of 2nd team.
No Jennings and Thomas? Do these ppl not watch week 18?

Rigged. People let's recount the votes.
My son Deebo.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Congrats to both! Somehow this is the first time for Trent. Bosa came just shy of 2nd team.

insane to think people picked Maxx Crosby and Robert Quinn ahead of Bosa.

Congrats to Deebo and Trent!!!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
insane to think people picked Maxx Crosby and Robert Quinn ahead of Bosa.

Congrats to Deebo and Trent!!!

Total robbery. Crosby had 8 sacks. I don't understand it.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
insane to think people picked Maxx Crosby and Robert Quinn ahead of Bosa.

Congrats to Deebo and Trent!!!

Quinn, I get. Crosby?
Originally posted by Heroism:
My son Deebo.

Your other son didn't make it so make sure it's the metal part of your belt tonight
How the fook does Nick Bosa not get 1st or 2nd team all-pro??

Bosa better show them what's up this weekend!
Niners have a first team all pro WR. After the last 20 years it almost seems strange, like we're not supposed to have one of those.

Bosa only got 5 votes smh.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Niners have a first team all pro WR. After the last 20 years it almost seems strange, like we're not supposed to have one of those.

Bet Aaron Donald knows who he is now!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Total robbery. Crosby had 8 sacks. I don't understand it.

I think Bosa deserves it more but Crosby did lead the NFL in QB pressures
Crazy that this is Trent's first All Pro nod.
Nick Bosa was robbed.
Share 49ersWebzone