There are 153 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by stefano89:
If teams know we have lance that we're moving onto we're not going to be able to get good value for Jimmy. Why would they trade us a high pick for a player they know we will just release for nothing if we don't make a trade. I say 4th or 5th rounder at best.

49ers have never publicly stated that they do want to move on from Jimmy. The only thing they've said public on Jimmy is only about him returning for 2022. And by saying that they save value. The only people that think a trade is certain is 49erswebzone.com fan forum.

I think Lynch accidently fat fingered the answer to what they think on his twitter account

I know no statement has been made. But the league isn't stupid. A statement isn't needed to see what's happening here. The league knows we're moving on from Jimmy it's just a matter of when. If they were smart they'd low ball the 49ers until we just release him an they can get him for no picks at all.

49ers could hold their cards all the way up till week 8 when teams start to get desperate. They already have said that they have no problem keeping both. And this is of course Lance shows that he's flawless in the next games coming up. Because if he still looks like how he in his first start, I have a hard time seeing the 49ers trade Jimmy. Everyone better cross your fingers if you want Jimmy gone.

Zero chance they bring Thumbelina back.

Like I said, pretty much 49erswebzone expects a trade. I wouldn't say zero chance.
  • thl408
If a team traded for Jimmy, they must pay $27 for 2022?
Originally posted by thl408:

Ya..... i am not so sure teams are lining up.
Fifty bucks, a bag of weed and a ride home.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Actually $24.2 mil is what I read. In 2022 Trevor Lawrence will be paid $25 mil.
Denver is always looking for a QB. Should be no problem securing a 3 from them.

Actually $24.2 mil is what I read. In 2022 Trevor Lawrence will be paid $25 mil.

How do you figure Lawrence is getting 25mil in 2022, because that looks way off?
[ Edited by pdfortune on Dec 31, 2021 at 7:16 PM ]
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

They'll likely try for Watson, Rodgers, Wilson depending on what happens with them. I guess if none of them are available, or they strike out they'll go for Jimmy. I wouldn't see him as any teams 1st choice.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

They'll likely try for Watson, Rodgers, Wilson depending on what happens with them. I guess if none of them are available, or they strike out they'll go for Jimmy. I wouldn't see him as any teams 1st choice.

Another team with big physical outside wrs. Why get a qb who can't get them the ball? Gonna have to be a certain type of team for Jimmy

A package that got Lance will be close to landing one of those guys.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TD49ers:

Ya..... i am not so sure teams are lining up.

You can always negotiate that 2022 money before a deal is done.
Injuries are no joke and a prediction into the future when they occur almost every season.

The 9ers will try a trade, but in the end, finding a team to take his salary and provide a decent pick is almost impossible. I don't see more than a four with a huge potential the 9ers thank him for his service and cut him to allow him to navigate his own future. The 9ers are kind of that way.

I think those thinking a two or what not in dreamland. If I had to force an option I say cut.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Dec 31, 2021 at 7:41 PM ]
Originally posted by BamaNiner:

A package that got Lance will be close to landing one of those guys.

Rodgers is a free agent.. Watson won't command nearly that bc of legal issues. Wilson, yes something close to that.
Y'all underestimate him too much. A guaranteed starter, no questions asked. Wins games, clutch, has playoff experience, and good age range.

teams that are "a quarterback away" would absolutely offer at LEAST a second rounder. Broncos, Panthers, Steelers, Washington.

Or teams like Detroit, Houston, etc that just need to start getting some stability.
Originally posted by pdfortune:

How do you figure Lawrence is getting 25mil in 2022, because that looks way off?

Yeah, that didn't sound right to me either so I checked. Trevor actually had a front loaded cap figure of 24.778 mil this season and it drops to 825,000 next.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/trevor-lawrence-72380/cash-earnings/
Share 49ersWebzone