LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

What is the market for Jimmy? Who's desperate enough to trade for him?
throw in MM to sweeten up the deal
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
We will get a 2nd with conditional first
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
And Jimmy probably won't get us the first but I'll be rooting for it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'd say a 2nd and 3rd round picks should do it.
Late round pick at best but he will probably get cut unless we agree to pay some of his $$
  • 91til
  • Veteran
At this point I'd be fine with just a 3rd lol. Maybe a 3rd and a 4th the year after. Maybe the 4th can become a 3rd if he starts a certain number of games
no one wants his contract. Bears or Texans will probably sign him in the offseason for 10-15 mill
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Late round pick at best but he will probably get cut unless we agree to pay some of his $$

He has no guarantees left on his contract, why would the 9ers throw money at this trade it doesn't make sense. And I guarantee you the 9ers get MORE than a late round pick.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
He has no guarantees left on his contract, why would the 9ers throw money at this trade it doesn't make sense. And I guarantee you the 9ers get MORE than a late round pick.

Lol that doesn't matter. If a player has a $26m contract, you don't get to trade him and reduce his contract to guarantees only. He is still under contract for that amount.

Now, if the 49ers cut or trade him, we are only on the hook for $4m of the $26m....but that doesn't mean the other $22m disappears magically. He is still owed that if he's under contract (with us or another team).

Originally posted by Allx9

I kind of like Matt Maiocco
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Allx9

I kind of like Matt Maiocco

not the mm who is useful the other one.

I dunno about guarantee's braddah, especially if he no play again this season cause of injury. That injury prone label will be further cemented by him missing what 3.5 games this season to go along with the meh season he had. I think day 3 pick at best but wouldn't be surprised if he's just cut due to lack of interest, letting him choose where he plays next or most likely a combo of both
Originally posted by JMC52:
We will get a 2nd with conditional first

Unfortunately it won't be close to that.
Originally posted by frenchmov:

i used to think there was no salary trading until the goff and stafford trade

LA somehow ate some of the Goff contract as part of the deal
Share 49ersWebzone