There are 255 users in the forums

49ers 2022 Pro Bowlers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
That seems like the right list. I can't think of anyone from the team that was clearly snubbed and everyone that made it was clearly one of the best players at their position.

Jimmy Garoppolo

I think he made it in as a 12th alternate.

With Covid they might need 12 alternates at each position.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Congrats, a very deserving group.

Agreed, congratulations
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Switching to the AFC, How hell did Lamar Jackson make it over Josh Allen?

My thoughts exactly. Josh Allen is having a way better year any way you look at it.
We have Bosa and the No Name, Gives No f**k D
Also, everyone but Deebo is a starter.
DeForest Buckner... Oh wait AFC Select
In what world does Kyler Murry get Selected over Stafford And Lamar Jackson get Selected over Josh Allen?

Stafford- 4,142 Yards Passing - 35 TD 10 Int - 108.2 RTG
Murry- 3,039 Yards Passing - 20 TD 10 Int - 102.3 RTG - Rushing Yards 270 - 5 TD

Allen- 3,734 Passing yards - 31 TD 12 INT- 95.9 RTG- 555 Rushing yards- 4 TD
Jackson -2,882 Passing Yards - 16 TD 13 INT- 87.0 RTG - 767 Rushing Yards - 2 TD

Stafford has The 2nd best QBR in the NFL. 3rd most passing Yards. 2nd Most TD passes. I don't know how a QB gets snubbed that bad.
Allen might not have had his best year but his numbers are so much better than Jacksons'. This shows why the Pro Bowl selection needs a different format. No excuse for these snubs. It is not like it is an unknown player up against a well-known player either. And all the teams have winning records.
Congrats
Originally posted by Bloodless:
In what world does Kyler Murry get Selected over Stafford And Lamar Jackson get Selected over Josh Allen?

Murry- 3,039 Yards Passing - 20 TD 10 Int - 102.3 RTG - Rushing Yards 270 - 5 TD

Jackson -2,882 Passing Yards - 16 TD 13 INT- 87.0 RTG - 767 Rushing Yards - 2 TD

Stafford has The 2nd best QBR in the NFL. 3rd most passing Yards. 2nd Most TD passes. I don't know how a QB gets snubbed that bad.
Allen might not have had his best year but his numbers are so much better than Jacksons'. This shows why the Pro Bowl selection needs a different format. No excuse for these snubs. It is not like it is an unknown player up against a well-known player either. And all the teams have winning records.

Affirmative action, perhaps?
Congrats to our Fantastic 5! You can argue that our 5 guys are arguably the best at their position! Lucky us!

Originally posted by Niners99:
George Kittle
Trent Williams
Deebo Samuel
Kyle Juszczyk
Nick Bosa

Glad that everyone who deserved it is going!

That seems about right. Any one of those would be cheated to not be there.
Very deserving. There's the distinct possibility that none of these guys will be able to play in the Pro Bowl.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bloodless:

Your argument right here is the very reason I can't frickin stand the Pro Bowl!!!

Its like players are getting in off their names alone.
Congrats boys
who gives a rats patoot about probowls
Share 49ersWebzone