LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I'm feeling confident going into this game, more so than I normally am when we travel to Seattle.

But wtf, Seattle always plays us well.

And they'll lose tonight just to make next weeks win over us that much more difficult to handle.

seahawks always thinking of ways to make niners fans unhappy.
I think the Niners can get past the Seahawks based on how the 2 teams are playing now. Let's see how Wilson looks tonight. I'm more concerned about playing the Bengals on the road. There playing well now and Burrow is the type of QB that can burn this team. I also worry about the Rams in the last game of the season. Even though Kyle has had McShay's number I have to wonder how long before the Rams break through. That could be a battle for a wild card spot.
On paper, this should be a win as we're a much better team than them at this point. We know that doesn't matter though as the Seahawks are to us as we are to the Rams. They just seem to always have our number. It's ridiculous that even in 2019 when we were way better than them, we still needed a miraculous stop by Greenlaw and a really dumb delay of game penalty to not be swept and win the division.

We just need to figure out a way to win this time. 7-5 is a lot better than 6-6 considering our upcoming schedule.

It's also crazy that, if things hold, this will be the first time since the realignment in 2002 that the Seahawks finished last in the division.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Nov 29, 2021 at 2:50 PM ]
Crazy scheduling this year. The Niners had 3 Sunday night game suntil the seahawks game was flexed out. plus a Monday and a Thursday.

The Seahawks had 3 straight prime time night games. A Thursday followed by a Sunday and then a Monday. They would have had 2 more consecutive prime time games if the Niner game hadn't been switched. Kind of strange to have 3 consecutive night games like and all on different days. I wonder if that had anything to do with their poor play. They lost all 3 and 2 were at home. Playing an odd string like that can disrupt practice schedules and players and coaches hate that.
keep running that dang football
Originally posted by highwayone:
Why is it that we are never healthy playing against these morons?

When is the last time we played them with Deebo, Aiyuk, Garoppolo, Kittle, and a competent running back?

Probably the last time we won.

This! They are so f**king lucky every single time we play them. Not to mention Ford might not be back, Greenlaw is out Deebo is out Warner is most likely out it's comical at this point. Well at least Robbie Gould will be playing
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 29, 2021 at 3:24 PM ]
So no Deebo or Warner. Going to be interesting. Another slugfest game.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Joecool:
How do we not play every NFC team? No TB?

You play your division x2 each - 6 tot
you play another division of the same conference 1x each - 4 tot
you play the equivalent team of the other two divisions, based on final standings of previous year - 1x each - 2 tot

the other 5 games are AFC

That's dumb. Every team should play every team in their own conference once.

Ah......NO....that would be crazy......we'd hardly ever play AFC teams and if we play divisional teams twice we'd still not get to play all of the NFC teams. I like the set-up as it is.
I REALLY hope we beat them, because this is probably the last time we will ever play against R.W. when he is in a Seahawk uniform. I'm pretty sure he is getting traded after this year.
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
I REALLY hope we beat them, because this is probably the last time we will ever play against R.W. when he is in a Seahawk uniform. I'm pretty sure he is getting traded after this year.

Both can be correct

can we just get lucky for once vs seattle?

can we blow them out like 34-13? Reaching out to every god out there for help on this
This is our next playoff game…
we have to find a way against our tormentors…
we gotta keep that momentum and streak going
this would be another huge booster
Hate Seattle so much, Imagonna root for WFT. Make them 3-8
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by highwayone:
Why is it that we are never healthy playing against these morons?

When is the last time we played them with Deebo, Aiyuk, Garoppolo, Kittle, and a competent running back?

Probably the last time we won.

This! They are so f**king lucky every single time we play them. Not to mention Ford might not be back, Greenlaw is out Deebo is out Warner is most likely out it's comical at this point. Well at least Robbie Gould will be playing

Well let's see....if Wagner, Metcalf, and Collins go down tonight then it will be an even playing field.

Not hoping, just saying.
No Deebo or Warner. Yikes. We're going to need Kittle and Aiyuk to be elite in this game to even have a chance now.
Share 49ersWebzone