There are 100 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Why is it that we are never healthy playing against these morons?

When is the last time we played them with Deebo, Aiyuk, Garoppolo, Kittle, and a competent running back?

Probably the last time we won.
Originally posted by highwayone:
Why is it that we are never healthy playing against these morons?

When is the last time we played them with Deebo, Aiyuk, Garoppolo, Kittle, and a competent running back?

Probably the last time we won.

Mullens beat them without most of that
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Mullens beat them without most of that

Mullens = GOAT 😳
  • 91til
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,565
yeah, they'll be tough, but we can take them
Seattle's #1 pick going to the Jets let's give Saleh & Company a gift with a win.
If Deebo cannot go then its Aiyuk's time to shine this weekend. He has been on the brink of a real breakout game and I think this is the game it happens.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
If Deebo cannot go then its Aiyuk's time to shine this weekend. He has been on the brink of a real breakout game and I think this is the game it happens.

Also the rise of Jennings continues
Originally posted by YACBros85:
If Deebo cannot go then its Aiyuk's time to shine this weekend. He has been on the brink of a real breakout game and I think this is the game it happens.
i would take Aiyuk out with a double and make someone else beat me.... We will need someone else to step up ... Jennings/Sherfield ?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 59,748
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
If Deebo cannot go then its Aiyuk's time to shine this weekend. He has been on the brink of a real breakout game and I think this is the game it happens.

Also the rise of Jennings continues

And do not have kittle setting around playing checkers as a decoy
I hope we're the team that sends them into Oblivion.

There goes my expectations of beating Seattle
Based on the last few weeks:

Good:
Deebo
Bosa
Aiyuk
Jennings
DJones
Al-Shaair
Kittle (run blocking)
Time of possession

Bad:
Armstead ($$$)
Warner ($$$)
Entire DB/secondary

Ugly:
Jimmy G
R Gould
Special teams
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Based on the last few weeks:

Good:
Deebo
Bosa
Aiyuk
Jennings
DJones
Al-Shaair
Kittle (run blocking)
Time of possession

Bad:
Armstead ($$$)
Warner ($$$)
Entire DB/secondary

Ugly:
Jimmy G
R Gould
Special teams
4-1 out the last 5 games
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Based on the last few weeks:

Good:
Deebo
Bosa
Aiyuk
Jennings
DJones
Al-Shaair
Kittle (run blocking)
Time of possession

Bad:
Armstead ($$$)
Warner ($$$)
Entire DB/secondary

Ugly:
Jimmy G
R Gould
Special teams

Wat why is jimmy G ugly
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Based on the last few weeks:

Good:
Deebo
Bosa
Aiyuk
Jennings
DJones
Al-Shaair
Kittle (run blocking)
Time of possession

Bad:
Armstead ($$$)
Warner ($$$)
Entire DB/secondary

Ugly:
Jimmy G
R Gould
Special teams

Lol Jimmy made some big time throws and maybe his best statistical game of this winning streak. Had a bad start, but definitely shouldn't be under ugly

also Gould his part of the special teams unit , so separating the 2 is pretty redundant
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Nov 29, 2021 at 1:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone