There are 128 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Joecool:
How do we not play every NFC team? No TB?

You play your division x2 each - 6 tot
you play another division of the same conference 1x each - 4 tot
you play the equivalent team of the other two divisions, based on final standings of previous year - 1x each - 2 tot

the other 5 games are AFC

Been the formula for years....at least ten.

Here is the 2022 schedule (14 of the 17 games, other three based on final standings)

https://fbschedules.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/
[ Edited by 49erfaninPA on Nov 29, 2021 at 10:48 AM ]


"Run the football!"
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Been the formula for years....at least ten.

Here is the 2022 schedule (14 of the 17 games, other three based on final standings)

https://fbschedules.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/

That's a fun schedule for next year.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 54,166
I don't see any way the 9ers beat Seattle at home.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

not only are we on deebo groin watch but also waiting for mayo penis update.. two very important penises on display here this week


for gods sake.. do not doing anything whack . take care of it this week.. one damaged penis is enough

You realize that the groin and the penis are two different things, right?

Im pretty sure this is what DeShaun Watsons massage therapists said to him.

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Seahawks have a terrible run defense so I expect to see more of what we've seen the last 3 weeksl which will keep the ball out of Wilson's hands. He isn't playing well now but I don't trust him not to have a couple of crazy plays that go for scores.

The Seahawks are not terrible at run defense. They are 5th in the league in yards per rush and 11th in total rushing yards. In comparison the Niners and 14th and 12th respectively.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I don't see any way the 9ers beat Seattle at home.
There are multiple ways..it's choosing the right one is where i'm not confident in
Very curious how they look tonight. Regardless of their record these fukers find a way to play their best football against us. I need that to change on Sunday and moving forward.

Fingers crossed we get good injury news today and we avoid any on that awful stadium.

Need this W. They're a team we SHOULD be able to beat right now. Bengals and Titans are games that are going to be really tough to pull off so we need to get the ones that we SHOULD be winning.
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 26,479
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I don't see any way the 9ers beat Seattle at home.

Like this:

oh wait, Greenlaw is out.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

not only are we on deebo groin watch but also waiting for mayo penis update.. two very important penises on display here this week


for gods sake.. do not doing anything whack . take care of it this week.. one damaged penis is enough

You realize that the groin and the penis are two different things, right?

same general area

To the athletic trainers its VERY different. lol

Same formula, run the ball down their throats and hit Russ as much as possible, forcing him to make a couple mistakes. Show no mercy.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Seahawks have a terrible run defense so I expect to see more of what we've seen the last 3 weeksl which will keep the ball out of Wilson's hands. He isn't playing well now but I don't trust him not to have a couple of crazy plays that go for scores.

The Seahawks are not terrible at run defense. They are 5th in the league in yards per rush and 11th in total rushing yards. In comparison the Niners and 14th and 12th respectively.

The Seahawks are the 10th worst team in rushing yards allowed per game. 122 yards. They are allowing 4.0 yard sper attempt. The Niners ar eallowing 4.3 yards per attempt. Much of that was early in the season when the Niners were getting gashed on runs. It still isn't their strong point.
I expect the Hawks to take care of business tonight in DC then fly across country on a short week and get ready to get beat by us!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:


"Run the football!"

"Think big in small ways"
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I don't see any way the 9ers beat Seattle at home.

Like this:

oh wait, Greenlaw is out.

Oh yeah. That's the stuff man. Oh, yes.
Share 49ersWebzone