SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

RUN THAT BALL!!!!!!

I want to see 40 runs

NINERS!
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
RUN THAT BALL!!!!!!

I want to see 40 runs

NINERS!

Actually, the Hags are pretty good at the run defense. This may be a Jimmy to George day. Not sure a sustained run game will occur in this one but we will see.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
RUN THAT BALL!!!!!!

I want to see 40 runs

NINERS!

Actually, the Hags are pretty good at the run defense. This may be a Jimmy to George day. Not sure a sustained run game will occur in this one but we will see.
Seahawks may try for a similar Wilson to Everett day, they have 3 good options downfield with him, Metcalf and Lockett
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
If the Seahawk somehow shut down the run and the game is in Jimmy's hand, Rus will beat us..... Especially with no Deebo ...... (#JimmyNotThatGuy)

Over the past month Jimmy has been the better QB and I don't expect that trend to change.
the last two times, Seattle has sent jimmy to the bench

um, wat?

Over the past month we got our original #2 RB back in the mix with implementing Deebo in at RB as well. With the Deebo option not on the table. Jeff Wilson hasn't fully gotten his legs under him yet and Sermon injured. It stupid to think run run run... Are you watching the games? Jimmy only looked decent because he didn't have to do anything but hit a slant off play action. We know who he is...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gonna take another L in Seattle as usual.
yes

Originally posted by SF491619232429ERS:
Our Niners are still wearing their all white throwback beauties for this game right?
yes

Sweet. Thank you.
Originally posted by susweel:

Everything says Niners win this week but the entire NFL is so crazy tghis season that anything can happen. The Hawks look down and the Niners look up but I've seen way too many big upsets this year.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Only if they take out Jimmy.
I hope kyle isn't trying to outsmart SEA and open up throwing passes every play. Sure it would surprise SEA, but RUN is our game and please kyle don't go away from that. We got Elijah, so we should be golden there. Missing Deebo as a target, Kittle, au jus, Surefield. Aiyuk, Jauan, Dwelley….jeez, we should be fine for receivers.

And hell yeah, put #85. In backfield and give him the rock. But no question, when both #85 and #44 are blocking, our Run game is as good as it gets. Wilson and Hasty have had their moments but without Elijah OR Deebo at RB, our run game falls off…badly . Sermon remains a ??? But have seen some nice promise there, both football smarts (running OOB on a short reception a couple games back so we could get our FG kicker on the field.) Heads up play for a rook, and his running looks like he might come around. When both JL and KS like him in rd 3, he has to have some talent we have yet to see. Could just be early in the game for him. We'll see…but evidently, just not this game….supposedly out.

Back to the point, kyle, old son, RUN . That's what we do best as long as we got Elijah or Deebo back there, Honestly I'd like to see Sermon get some steady work , maybe next time….but Elijah is still our horse. Iron Horse.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Dec 3, 2021 at 1:02 PM ]
Divisional games like these scare me regardless of records Seattle has our number R Wilson is 15-4 vs our niners ever since he was drafted by Seattle Seahawks those stats don't sit well with me this isn't a cake walk by any means I personally think if we can't beat Seattle why would I wanna see my niners go to the playoffs with that bad taste in my mouth these are the only games every year I look forward to that I wish we beat them Everytime we play em but these guys have melted us broken 💔 every time in regular season or in the playoffs

RUN THAT BALL!!!!!!

I want to see 40 runs

NINERS!

What is the NFL record for most runs in a game? Maybe Niners will break it this weekend, and hawks offense gets 1 series per quarter, lol.
No Win November
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Dec 3, 2021 at 12:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
No Win November

Like it.
The Seahawks lead the series 29–17. The teams met once in the playoffs, a 23–17 Seahawks win
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
The Seahawks lead the series 29–17. The teams met once in the playoffs, a 23–17 Seahawks win

Why you gotta bring this kinda negativity in here. It's Friday let the positivity shine
Share 49ersWebzone