LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

When the Niners beat the Seahawks it will just prove that Seattle is garbage.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
If the Seahawk somehow shut down the run and the game is in Jimmy's hand, Rus will beat us..... Especially with no Deebo ...... (#JimmyNotThatGuy)

Over the past month Jimmy has been the better QB and I don't expect that trend to change.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
When the Niners beat the Seahawks it will just prove that Seattle is garbage.
To us, it will be much more than that.

please baby jesus
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
If the Seahawk somehow shut down the run and the game is in Jimmy's hand, Rus will beat us..... Especially with no Deebo ...... (#JimmyNotThatGuy)

Over the past month Jimmy has been the better QB and I don't expect that trend to change.
the last two times, Seattle has sent jimmy to the bench
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

um, wat?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

um, wat?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
EZ win EZ win... all we have to do is RUN RUN RUN...
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
My eldest son and I will be at this game totally decked out in Niner gear. I hope to not get into a fight with any locals, a little concerned about drunk Seattle dudes lol. I have never been to a Seattle game before though so I am pretty excited to go on what will be our first NFL roadie. I wanted to add a pic but I could not see how to add one, been a while hahaha. Doesn't seem like I can do it with my phone, Note 20+.

Go Niners!

Looks like attendance has fallen off a tad up north, though the 49er game always seems to bring out a good crowd. Hopefully, you will be fine.

I attended a Raider game in Oakland many years ago where a San Diego Chargers fan decked out in his finest powder blues sat in the middle of a section of stands that was clad in nothing other than siliver and black. He was cheering for his Chargers like crazy as I recall and did not get bothered in the slightest. I hope you are awarded the same experience in Seattle.

In fact, I expect there will be more than a few 49er fans in that stadium come this Sunday.

That's dope. I look forward to it and it sucks that it was flexed to an afternoon game because Seattle is TERRIBLE. That is why it got flexed out. Glad I am flying early!

um, wat?

Well this year JG got hurt. Little disingenuous to say Seattle sent him to the bench. Wasn't benched. More like sent him to the trainer's table I guess

The time before that JG was in street clothes so I stand by my comment

um, wat?
Originally posted by YACBros85:
While Shanahan does have a losing record against Seattle, he has been forced to play his backup qb a majority of those games and lost the starting kicker before 2 of those games.

The one thing Shanahan definitely has over the Jim Harbaugh era is that he has the victory in Seattle when it mattered most. When the number 1 seed was on the line and both teams were playoff squads.

Now that the Niners have the better squad, their starting QB and their kicker for this game with the playoffs on the line. They will not take this game lightly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers blow them out even without Deebo.

31-17

I'm thinking the Niners will lay a huge smack down on Seattle. Seattle is limping into this game and the Niners are riding high and playing with more than just pride, a 3 game win streak.

This will be a statement game for the Crimson and Gold this weekend. My prediction is 35-13, and Russell may leave this game early. He isn't 💯 right now and the Defense is gonna control this game for Sf. That coupled with a strong run game and an efficient JG, smackdown time.

Go Niners!

Let the playoff push continue!
[ Edited by ninerfan818 on Dec 3, 2021 at 9:50 AM ]
While Shanahan does have a losing record against Seattle, he has been forced to play his backup qb a majority of those games and lost the starting kicker before 2 of those games.

The one thing Shanahan definitely has over the Jim Harbaugh era is that he has the victory in Seattle when it mattered most. When the number 1 seed was on the line and both teams were playoff squads.

Now that the Niners have the better squad, their starting QB and their kicker for this game with the playoffs on the line. They will not take this game lightly.

31-17

I'm thinking the Niners will lay a huge smack down on Seattle. Seattle is limping into this game and the Niners are riding high and playing with more than just pride, a 3 game win streak.

This will be a statement game for the Crimson and Gold this weekend. My prediction is 35-13, and Russell may leave this game early. He isn't 💯 right now and the Defense is gonna control this game for Sf. That coupled with a strong run game and an efficient JG, smackdown time.

Go Niners!

Time for the Niners to repay the seachickens for all the pain they caused the past 10 years or so. Time for the Niners to lay the wood on Seattle, in Seattle.

um, wat?

Well this year JG got hurt. Little disingenuous to say Seattle sent him to the bench. Wasn't benched. More like sent him to the trainer's table I guess

The time before that JG was in street clothes so I stand by my comment

um, wat?
you can't be obtuse ! lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

31-17

Go Niners!

Time for the Niners to repay the seachickens for all the pain they caused the past 10 years or so. Time for the Niners to lay the wood on Seattle, in Seattle.

Share 49ersWebzone