There are 142 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Seahawks pregame thread - 2021 Season Week 13

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Going to watch MNF do some advance scouting lol
washington plays tough.. might be a good game.

but i wouldn't take too much of what this game produces on screen as it will be a different beast this coming sunday

i am hoping seattle gets some key guys hurt. this is not oprah. f**k them.

  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 29,943
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Please let this be a blowout. Seattle deserves this so much and I want us to be the team that does it to them so, so, so badly.

Nah, this will be Seattle's best performance of the season. Watch.

Agreed. That team always plays well against SF. It's personal.

its always personal with them.

Metcalf will likely feast.

Just need a 2 score lead in the 4th as thats when Wilson usually kills us.

what bothers me. is it seems we coach scared and play scared vs those people.

agreed.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

not only are we on deebo groin watch but also waiting for mayo penis update.. two very important penises on display here this week


for gods sake.. do not doing anything whack . take care of it this week.. one damaged penis is enough

You realize that the groin and the penis are two different things, right?

Im pretty sure this is what DeShaun Watsons massage therapists said to him.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 29,943
Originally posted by niners94:
Kittle might get more than 2 targets this game. No hospital passes, Jimmy.

with Deebo out this entire game is on Kittle getting open.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

not only are we on deebo groin watch but also waiting for mayo penis update.. two very important penises on display here this week


for gods sake.. do not doing anything whack . take care of it this week.. one damaged penis is enough

You realize that the groin and the penis are two different things, right?

Im pretty sure this is what DeShaun Watsons massage therapists said to him.

LOL
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by niners94:
Kittle might get more than 2 targets this game. No hospital passes, Jimmy.

with Deebo out this entire game is on Kittle getting open.
has there been a game where Kittle goes off against Seattle ?
Originally posted by cciowa:
not being negative... also you need to stop being obsessed with a blow out! if it is true and deebo misses this game.... you just need to be happy with a close slug it out win... i agree with you about the injuries... i do not mind people getting hurt as long as its the right people

I lived in Washington when they blew us out in 2012 and 2013 - don't tell me to stop being obsessed. I know how big of douche's their fan base is.

I was at the game in 2011, Christmas eve and know how I was treated. I can be obsessed with blowing them out all I want.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by cciowa:
not being negative... also you need to stop being obsessed with a blow out! if it is true and deebo misses this game.... you just need to be happy with a close slug it out win... i agree with you about the injuries... i do not mind people getting hurt as long as its the right people

I lived in Washington when they blew us out in 2012 and 2013 - don't tell me to stop being obsessed. I know how big of douche's their fan base is.

I was at the game in 2011, Christmas eve and know how I was treated. I can be obsessed with blowing them out all I want.

the game i mark every season is the ones against Seattle and how that would just be the 2 games I'd love us to just dominate.

Never happens, we either get beat up or barely win.
How do we not play every NFC team? No TB?
Originally posted by Joecool:
How do we not play every NFC team? No TB?

You play your division x2 each - 6 tot
you play another division of the same conference 1x each - 4 tot
you play the equivalent team of the other two divisions, based on final standings of previous year - 1x each - 2 tot

the other 5 games are AFC
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Nov 29, 2021 at 10:17 AM ]

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Joecool:
How do we not play every NFC team? No TB?

You play your division x2 each - 6 tot
you play another division of the same conference 1x each - 4 tot
you play the equivalent team of the other two divisions, based on final standings of previous year - 1x each - 2 tot

the other 5 games are AFC

That's dumb. Every team should play every team in their own conference once.
Seahawks have a terrible run defense so I expect to see more of what we've seen the last 3 weeksl which will keep the ball out of Wilson's hands. He isn't playing well now but I don't trust him not to have a couple of crazy plays that go for scores.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 59,616
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

not only are we on deebo groin watch but also waiting for mayo penis update.. two very important penises on display here this week


for gods sake.. do not doing anything whack . take care of it this week.. one damaged penis is enough

You realize that the groin and the penis are two different things, right?

same general area
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 59,616
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Going to watch MNF do some advance scouting lol
washington plays tough.. might be a good game.

but i wouldn't take too much of what this game produces on screen as it will be a different beast this coming sunday

i am hoping seattle gets some key guys hurt. this is not oprah. f**k them.


whats more... it would be awesome if pete got steamrolled on the sidelines and gagged on his stupid gum.. screw hin
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 59,616
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by cciowa:
not being negative... also you need to stop being obsessed with a blow out! if it is true and deebo misses this game.... you just need to be happy with a close slug it out win... i agree with you about the injuries... i do not mind people getting hurt as long as its the right people

I lived in Washington when they blew us out in 2012 and 2013 - don't tell me to stop being obsessed. I know how big of douche's their fan base is.

I was at the game in 2011, Christmas eve and know how I was treated. I can be obsessed with blowing them out all I want.

ok,,, i will stop . i am over matched here with your experiences,, i totally get it... ever since they threw crap on bowman and the media was silent
Share 49ersWebzone