There are 140 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS - 2021 Game 11

I actually did see the Niners holding on some plays but so what. I saw the Vikings holding too while trying to keep Bosa out of the backfield.

The truth is that teams hold all the time and it only gets called if the official is looking at the time. With so many players moving that fast teams know that holding won't be called every play. The Chiefs knew it and took advantage of it in the SB. If the Niners learned a lesson from that game and are holding more now, then I say good for them. Officials have been told to not call holding unless it's really obvious. Even then they won't always see it.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Yep. They passed on bolstering a ready to win now roster to draft a qb who is a few years away and then struck out on drafting immediate impact on the next 3 rounds. I honestly feel this team would have 8 or more wins and be looking like super bowl contenders if they had drafted o line, corner, and either linebacker depth or a receiver in the top 3 rounds

Guy, we cannot depend on jimmy staying healthy. I don't know what fantasy land you're living in, but whether we drafted at 3, 12 or whenever, it HAD to be QB & it had to be this year

Ps. We did draft OL & CB in the top 3 rounds
[ Edited by frenchmov on Nov 29, 2021 at 7:30 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I thought it was some kind of trick play at first…until I seen the RB walk up to Kirk and let him know he's in the wrong spot 😂😂
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Zimmer is a whiney little b***h.

You're still our lucky charm homeboy. I told you!

kittle told him his players need to make better plays. lol. zimmer is getting fired sometime this year in my opinion. i said it would be a three point game either way. mayo was right. my admiration for his penis is second to none here
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
My bad. We are 6-5. Best team in the NFL. Elite QB play, coaching and our defensive is top notch. Easy super bowl champs.

There aren't really any good teams this year. Everyone is just kind of clumped together

THIS! MULTIPLIED BY 1000 PERCENT!

Every week, I see a potential Super Bowl winner. After the Chargers snuffed out the Steelers, they were on my radar. Then, the Bolts followed up by dropping a dud against Denver.

This week? It's New England. They flat out erased the Titans yesterday.

Next week? Who knows? The Bengals? The Bills? The Colts? Dare I say the 49ers?
oh WTF this better not f**k the team

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Welp, now we know why Aiyuk body slammed him.

this happened a few times after we played a team...

I wonder if PP was truly vaxxed, now that Rodgers issue of lying and Antonio Brown having fake vax cards
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I wonder if PP was truly vaxxed, now that Rodgers issue of lying and Antonio Brown having fake vax cards

Cowboys supposedly have 8 infected with covid right now.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Cowboys supposedly have 8 infected with covid right now.
smells fishy i say
Originally posted by NCommand:

Welp, now we know why Aiyuk body slammed him.

hopefully aiyuk got vaxxed
😂

It can still be spread regardless.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
It can still be spread regardless.

Not if they are vaccined… vaccines protect against disease

[ Edited by 5thSFG on Nov 29, 2021 at 2:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone