LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

OFFICIALLY QUITTING: This b******t Francise

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Didn't we see this exact post 2 weeks ago? lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Good luck. Don't let the door got you on the way out.

Lol this
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
I didn't read his whole tirade but why be out now? Did he sleep through the Dennis Erickson, Chip Kelly, Jim Tomsula years? Cause those were all worse eras then this current s**tshow

Kyle Shanahan: "Hold my beer".
Originally posted by ozzcows:
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
I didn't read his whole tirade but why be out now? Did he sleep through the Dennis Erickson, Chip Kelly, Jim Tomsula years? Cause those were all worse eras then this current s**tshow

Kyle Shanahan: "Hold my beer".

Technically, This current team Is far more talented, so yeah. Kyle would rank quite low, currently.
Lmao I noticed you b******g the entire game. See ya
Originally posted by debo4mvp:
After 43 years of complete dedication and loyal faithfulness, 2 kids raised as loyal Niner fans who have sat through absolute s**t on top of s**t and defending this team and franchises short comings and failures for more than 2 decades from everything like lost Super Bowls, busted out draft picks, crappy new stadium designs and excuses on top of excuses on top of excuses, watching this POS team, coaching staff and ownership has finally pushed me over the edge.

I used to have so much admiration for Cleveland fans and Detroit fans for staying the course after taking years of loss and disappointment over and over again, but f**k THAT.

The Niners were not only the class of the league but also the example and water mark for excellence and championship mentality. It used to mean something to know that you could pencil your team in for a guaranteed 9-10 wins a year and playoff spot.

This franchise has fallen so far that it's not only embarrassing to see the empty, heartless stadium, but the pathetic product on the field as well.

I cannot even make excuses to friends and family anymore as to why this team, the fan base and the ownership down has become so bad and become such garbage.

What's the point to even continue to give emotional support and countless heart break to a team and franchise that CLEARLY will never get back to the Championship foundation and history that they had so many years ago?

Say what you want, but this team and franchise died the day they left Candlestick Park and the day Eddie D was forced to give up the dynasty that he built.

This team and franchise will never again be the magical, record breaking, shining example of class and inexcusable championship greatness that built a reputation that lasted over 2 decades.

It's truly sad to see just how bad and how far this once great team and franchise has fallen.

Dude this is not an airport, no need to announce your departure, just go.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
After 43 years of complete dedication and loyal faithfulness, 2 kids raised as loyal Niner fans who have sat through absolute s**t on top of s**t and defending this team and franchises short comings and failures for more than 2 decades from everything like lost Super Bowls, busted out draft picks, crappy new stadium designs and excuses on top of excuses on top of excuses, watching this POS team, coaching staff and ownership has finally pushed me over the edge.

I used to have so much admiration for Cleveland fans and Detroit fans for staying the course after taking years of loss and disappointment over and over again, but f**k THAT.

The Niners were not only the class of the league but also the example and water mark for excellence and championship mentality. It used to mean something to know that you could pencil your team in for a guaranteed 9-10 wins a year and playoff spot.

This franchise has fallen so far that it's not only embarrassing to see the empty, heartless stadium, but the pathetic product on the field as well.

I cannot even make excuses to friends and family anymore as to why this team, the fan base and the ownership down has become so bad and become such garbage.

What's the point to even continue to give emotional support and countless heart break to a team and franchise that CLEARLY will never get back to the Championship foundation and history that they had so many years ago?

Say what you want, but this team and franchise died the day they left Candlestick Park and the day Eddie D was forced to give up the dynasty that he built.

This team and franchise will never again be the magical, record breaking, shining example of class and inexcusable championship greatness that built a reputation that lasted over 2 decades.

It's truly sad to see just how bad and how far this once great team and franchise has fallen.

I feel you man. That's why I quit. I'm a Bucs fan now.
Even if debo
Originally posted by susweel:

I feel you man. That's why I quit. I'm a Bucs fan now.

bucs fan or brady fan?
Share 49ersWebzone