LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

49ers waive DB Dre Kirkpatrick

Originally posted by jimmy3233:
better than dontae johnson...who did make some cameos in the game unfortunately. would be nice to get norman back though...

Yeah Kirkpatrick played a lot better than I thought he would! But yeah I would start Norman over him
that D better start jelling soon...
Originally posted by kazak13:

When Ryans said before the season his defense's identity was built on taking the ball away from the opposing team I was so hype
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Originally posted by kazak13:

When Ryans said before the season his defense's identity was built on taking the ball away from the opposing team I was so hype

I think he meant on the ensuing kickoff
I think over the past couple seasons he leads the league in PIs lol trash
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I think over the past couple seasons he leads the league in PIs lol trash

atleast hes consistent.
He played well last week. I hope we stick with him in the starting lineup
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
He played well last week. I hope we stick with him in the starting lineup

I think Norman has showed he's a little better and I would stick with him he's healthy. But yah Kirkpatrick played really well where I think he could be in the starting line up, cut Johnson and activate Buster Skrine or give Ambry Thomas another shot.
What i like about Kirkpatrick is his nose to the ball. When he sees a screen pass or a quick toss to his side, he comes in and makes the tackle.

Feel like we haven't had that since Nate Clements.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
What i like about Kirkpatrick is his nose to the ball. When he sees a screen pass or a quick toss to his side, he comes in and makes the tackle.

I agree and I always get he sense when it's thrown his way he's either gonna pick it off or make a play. BTW I thought his PI on Lockette was horses**t. Also I would put Kirkpatrick on AJ Green since they know each other well from their time in Cincy. Moseley on Cristian Kirk and Norman/Lenoir on Hopkins.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

I agree and I always get he sense when it's thrown his way he's either gonna pick it off or make a play. BTW I thought his PI on Lockette was horses**t. Also I would put Kirkpatrick on AJ Green since they know each other well from their time in Cincy. Moseley on Cristian Kirk and Norman/Lenoir on Hopkins.

Agreed!

i like the coverage suggestions too.

Just need our pass rush to show up and contain Murray.
Originally posted by BSofSF:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Go on...

What's bad about this guy?

Horrible eye discipline, back pedal is as smooth as a dirt road, doesn't play with the physicality you'd think he should

This talent assessment from the man who told us how bad Mac Jones was.
His coverage on that Pitt TD catch on 3rd down was absolute dog s**t. Had all day to make a play on the ball. f**k this dude. Give Ambry some reps.
Originally posted by Youngone:
His coverage on that Pitt TD catch on 3rd down was absolute dog s**t. Had all day to make a play on the ball. f**k this dude. Give Ambry some reps.

I was screaming that's an int easily.....horrible cb. He could of easily made a play on that ball
Can the garbage man come and remove this trash from this team.
Share 49ersWebzone