LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at DETROIT LIONS - 2021 Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at DETROIT LIONS - 2021 Game 1

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

The full Baldy breakdown.

Their fan base puts a little perspective with ours in here, they're arguing this wasn't on Sewell…this rep was on the QB.

I mean they can't be serious
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 14, 2021 at 6:10 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Also it seemed like Sewell was getting alot of help. He rarely was facing Bosa 1 on 1.

Don't tell them that
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Their fan base puts a little perspective with ours in here, they're arguing this wasn't on Sewell…this rep was on the QB.

Reminded me a bit Of the" Cowboy" when he took the Saints tackle all the way onto Brees's Lap.
Originally posted by DanV49:

Reminded me a bit Of the" Cowboy" when he took the Saints tackle all the way onto Brees's Lap.

You mean this one

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by DanV49:

You mean this one

man the drive that guy had! makes me want to run through a wall lol
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
You mean this one

Could not f**king buy a holding call. I understand you can't call it every time, and holding happens a lot for every team in every game, but f**k if it wasn't out in the open and clear as day on a lot of these plays
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Koldo:
LB play was putrid (and that includes Warner).

Was there another game on?

Seriously..too many trolls on this forum

I mean Fred wasn't very good vs the run…it was actually pretty bad. It's just Week 1, they will get it all sorted out.

I haven't watched the game again since it aired, but idk. what I saw Greenlaw (before he got hurt) and Warner were all over the field, even Al-Shaair, who I've never been very high on made some big plays. The team needs to get better at stopping the run, the way Detroit's RBs carved us up early was unacceptable. Niners need Kinlaw back
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Sep 14, 2021 at 6:25 PM ]
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Could not f**king buy a holding call. I understand you can't call it every time, and holding happens a lot for every team in every game, but f**k if it wasn't out in the open and clear as day on a lot of these plays

At some point someone on the team should address it to the media and take the fine. It's getting old. What's the point of putting together a great DL if they're gonna get held every play and not get called.
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Sep 14, 2021 at 6:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I haven't watched the game again since it aired, but idk. what I saw Greenlaw (before he got hurt) and Warner were all over the field, even Al-Shaair, who I've never been very high on made some big plays. The team needs to get better at stopping the run, the way Detroit's RBs carved us up early was unacceptable. Niners need Kinlaw back

Yeah from what I saw (only watched once and clips on Twitter) they weren't really filling in those gaps. With our W9/one gap get upfield defense, we need those LBers to be able to hit those gaps, which wasn't really happening. That's why a dude like Kin is so important…he's got the size/length/athleticism to make things easier for the LBers.

We will see just week 1, I expect things to be a little sloppy.

Here is an illegal link to the All-22 for those interested: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kj8Kcx1xNV5OL_77TyUwQqeW8Cy2OFxm/view?usp=sharing

It was posted by a guy on Twitter that posts All-22 reviews. (Have to download it to view)
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Here is an illegal link to the All-22 for those interested: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kj8Kcx1xNV5OL_77TyUwQqeW8Cy2OFxm/view?usp=sharing

It was posted by a guy on Twitter that posts All-22 reviews. (Have to download it to view)

It's a big download - about 3 GB. But he and you are gentlemen and scholars for hooking us all up with this.

I'm through DET first TD. Watching this is making me even more sad about Verrett. Jeez he's such a good player.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonnydel:

It's a big download - about 3 GB. But he and you are gentlemen and scholars for hooking us all up with this.

I'm through DET first TD. Watching this is making me even more sad about Verrett. Jeez he's such a good player.

Why have Game Pass dropped the ball?
Originally posted by Goatie:

They reworked the whole interface to add the NFL network shows through the portal but screwed up coaches film.

I hate the new interface.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:

They reworked the whole interface to add the NFL network shows through the portal but screwed up coaches film.

I hate the new interface.

Is any one complaining to them? I have game pass and it sucks the coaches film is gone. It helped me learn more about the game.
Share 49ersWebzone