Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some OTA news.

Banks was with the first team O line
Lance got reps with first team
Kittles got a very nice beard
Verrett wearing #2 looks great

I noticed Kittle's new beard on 49ers.com OTA photos, wonder if he's been hanging with McKivitz down in West Virginia, lol. Looks good though. Banks should start at RG IMO, not even a question, I know they'll say it's a competition, and Compton will likely get reps with the 1s, but in the end Banks will be the RG, and Compton cut, maybe PS(ugh). I love the new jersey number changes, though I was kinda hoping Deebo & Aiyuk would take 1 & 2, their college numbers. But it will be weird to see LBs wearing 1-39. Jaylon Smith changed to 9 for Dallas, Micah Parsons took 11.

The people who don't like the numbers change I guarantee still have a VHS player in their house somewhere. Guaran-f**king-tee cause they hate change.

And they get their photos developed and use a fax machine daily.
Originally posted by thl408:
I need some OTA news.

I noticed Kittle's new beard on 49ers.com OTA photos, wonder if he's been hanging with McKivitz down in West Virginia, lol. Looks good though. Banks should start at RG IMO, not even a question, I know they'll say it's a competition, and Compton will likely get reps with the 1s, but in the end Banks will be the RG, and Compton cut, maybe PS(ugh). I love the new jersey number changes, though I was kinda hoping Deebo & Aiyuk would take 1 & 2, their college numbers. But it will be weird to see LBs wearing 1-39. Jaylon Smith changed to 9 for Dallas, Micah Parsons took 11.

The people who don't like the numbers change I guarantee still have a VHS player in their house somewhere. Guaran-f**king-tee cause they hate change.

I'm not a fan of the change because I rely on those numbers to help identify which box defenders are LBs and which are safeties (I don't know other team's rosters very well). Players look like ants from the all22 so I switch to the end zone view to see their numbers. Now I'll see defenders with #8 and #11 in the box and it's hard to tell a 210 pound guy (safety) from a 240 pound guy (LB). Other than that, it's whatever.

So which spare bedroom is your VHS player in
[ Edited by Hysterikal on May 25, 2021 at 11:56 AM ]
I need some OTA news.

Kittle has to keep that beard trimmed - that ZZ Top look I don't like.

That beard ugly as hell, that's not even a beard when it's like more on your chin and neck lol.
  • thl408
I need some OTA news.

I'm not a fan of the change because I rely on those numbers to help identify which box defenders are LBs and which are safeties (I don't know other team's rosters very well). Players look like ants from the all22 so I switch to the end zone view to see their numbers. Now I'll see defenders with #8 and #11 in the box and it's hard to tell a 210 pound guy (safety) from a 240 pound guy (LB). Other than that, it's whatever.

I keep the VHS next to the cassette player.
I need some OTA news.

I keep the VHS next to the cassette player.

Lol do you still have the designated rewind machine next to the VHS so you can be kind and rewind your blockbuster movies?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I need some OTA news.

Kittle has to keep that beard trimmed - that ZZ Top look I don't like.

That beard ugly as hell, that's not even a beard when it's like more on your chin and neck lol.

He looks like a billy goat, lol.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Heres the pick of Trey from that reddit page

Mack, Banks.. maybe McGlinch ?
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 25, 2021 at 12:34 PM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Mack, Brooks.. maybe McGlinch ?

I think the last one is Kittle

Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Mack, Brooks.. maybe McGlinch ?

I think the last one is Kittle
I was guessing for RT.. wonder if our rookie was in. not sure his number
No, I think they just paid over $100 for a jersey.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I'm not normally one to bash music but what the f**k is that s**t
Share 49ersWebzone